Stay the Day

I'm so sorry ya'll but I have been going through the most shit lately. Like its so fucking crazy and I know you have been asking for updates. Ya'll have snapped and Dm me about it but truth be told I have been so depressed lately I haven't even picked up my laptop until right now. If you watch my snaps you have seen me smiling and being goofy. That's just me I'm not trying to focus on the negative I'm trying to be positive keep it pushing and put out good vibes, but people keep trying to bring me down and drag me into shit. Last thing if you are reading my books and you don't like s4s BIHHH the back button cause blocking to much work.

---------------------CJ Pov

I woke up to the smell of incense burning man they smell good asf. As I rolled over on the bed I felt the covers rub against my skin they feel so nice. I jump as I come to the realization that I have on no clothes in a strangers bed, Shit C what have you gotten your ass into now.

"mm....we aint do nun stop moving so damn much." said a drowsy Krush

"what did we do then?"i said leaning up to cover what little chest I do have. Is it me or does she look extra sexy waking up her messy hair everywhere.

""We was boxing in the car with the heat on talking. Yo ass can't handle weed nor liquor by the way, 4 blunts in you was gone. You was being hella funny you trying to hit the Ciroc like a G and choked the shit out yo ass. After that I had to carry you in." Krush chuckled sleepily as feel my face get warm.

Wow first night and I met her and I loose m y shit. As I was deep in thought I feel a warm set of arms wrap around my waist.

"Lay back down.." she trailed off as she pulled me down.

----------------12:00 p.m---------------

I wake up to the smell of food. I don't even know what it is but it smells good asf. I glance over to Krush's side of the bed to see nothing but her side neatly made. I get up making up my side then put on one of Krush's long t-shirts and wonder out the room following my nose.

" Hey light weight.......how'd you sleep?"

"Good I said with a slight smirk."

"Ready for breakfast?"

"Duh, what kinda question is that?"

"Better go to ihop then"

"What?" I said with a slightly confused look on my face

"I'm joking girl....take a seat ma"

After handing me my plate I can't help but notice Krush staring the fuck outta me. Okay time to break the silence. I thought to myself as I swallowed my mouth full of food.

"Ummm...Why you staring bullet hoes in me?" I say with as little attitude as possible considering I have no clue where my clothes are yet.

"It's just that.." Krush paused as she shifts herself behind me wrapping her arms around me and whispers in my ear"I knew you'd come home with me.....now only if I can get you to be mine" she she said as she kissed my forehead.

she's so damn cute

"Let me call Jordy real quick"

"okay"

==phone convo ==

"Hello?"

"HEy lil bro, you good?"

"Yeah we good mom slept at Gennifer's house."

"Cool what you and Breezy gonna do?"

"Nothing really chill,why"

"Caus.....Give I it back!!" I yelled as KRush took my phone out my hands

"Hey Jordy this is Krush, Your sisters staying with me for the day she just wanted to tell you that. She gonna wear my clothes so she good K,K." Krush said hanging up my phone.

"Why you do that?!" I said trying to protest even thought I had no objections what so ever

"Cause I want you to stay and spend the day with me." Sh pouted I thought she couldn't get any cuter but she did

"Fine I'll stay" I agree
" Yay!!!!" She says jumping up and down like a little child "Where gonna have fun let's get dressed!" She said running to her room as I followed behind her