What You Know?

CJ POV~

Omg what the absolute fuck!!!! I can never get a damn break niggas have the worst timing EVER! Ugh now I'm stuck over here playing like I'm scared of damn gun shots. I'm the fucking boss I shoot niggas all day.

I'm over here being extra asf grabbing onto this girl, running after her and shit. I'm the one that posta be blasting niggas not running scared. But if I act normal she's gonna get suspicious  of me...I let out an almost silent sigh as I lean against the window of the car... I hope her people don't think they slick cause I know that's them following us...

Krush POV~

I hate that I fucked up Chance's night.....her whole demeanor has changed since we left the house. She's slumped up against the window on her phone she looks pissed,damn I wish she had left her brightness up so I could see who she was texting. I reach my hand over across the seat and rub her thigh. She either got some slow ass reflexes or she sleepy.

"Aye you good." I question as her eyes quickly snap up from her phone, Ahh shit she got that bitch the fuck you think face on. Here we go she finna curse me out.

(Disclaimer I'm switching back and forth between my phone and Oreo's iPad I don't check myself so if it's repetitive my bad!)

CJ POV~

I'm over here texting Kiing a million words a second trying to get some info on what tf is going on when Kady reaches across the seat and grips my thigh. I almost forgot that I'm posta be acting scared so I gave her a hella delayed jerk.

She asked me was I okay I snapped my head up about to curse her out Like nigga I'm the fucking boss fuck I'm posta be scared of, but I stopped myself quickly remembering that I'm  suppose to play dumb.  Our eyes stay locked for a second as I glare at her. She lets out a heavy sigh as she stares back at the road ahead of her.

"Look I'm sorry alright but telling a girl that your the Kingpin isn't the ideal thing to tell her when you first meet now is it?" She says sounding slightly annoyed at the situation.

She's the West side Kingpin.......can't lie I'm impressed. I mean she look sketchy asf but she looks more like the user than the supplier.....So she's the person I'm supposed to hate smh. I kinda like her she hella funny and dope personality,so far at least. It's a shame in a few days I'm supposed to be at war with her. Maybe we could end our parents  feud and we could work together. I think to myself as the car stays dead silent.

"Here..." She says handing me a key.

"What's this for?" I asked curiously

" I'm finna drop you off at this safe house. Don't go outside, don't let anyone in, and keep the security system on at all times. I need to go Handel some business real quick and I'll be right back. Don't worry I got my boys watching this place you'll be safe." She stated as we pulled up at the house, and why tf this safe house look better than ours.

"How long will you be gone?"

" Only a few hours give or take. Depending on if we have to do it the easy or hard way." She said as she leaned over my seat to kiss me.

When she sat back in her seat her smiles slowly faded as I got out the car. As I make my way to the house with the bags I unlock the door and made my way in. As I dropped my bags I quickly dropped my rooms ruse and call Kiing.

Phone convo~

😈👻 Kiing: wassup papi

Me: Shut the fuck up I ain't ever been yo papi. If I remember correctly I was daddy.

I smirk slightly reminiscing in the past. I slightly chuckle at the thought of someone making me scream daddy. It's laughable I mean just the idea. Ain't nobody ever  touching my body .

😈👻Kiing: Yo shut the fuck up! What you want fore I hang up in yo face😒

Me: You know Krush? She west side kingpin. What else can you tell me?

😈👻Kiing: Well let me see what I can dig up give me a few and I'll hittcha back

Me: Bet bruh

End of convo~