Introduction

Both having and witnessing mental illness in my life, it comes as no surprise that I'd choose to write a few mentally ill characters into my work. This being said, if anybody notices any inaccurate or unrealistic depictions of any mental disorders in my work, please private message me as soon as you notice the inaccuracy.

This story primarily focuses on an individual with split personality disorder. The dominant disorder, Vanessa, is just your normal teenage girl, while the passive Victor is a transgendered male suffering with depression. My imagination always imagines Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens whenever I write, so the characters' names are most definitely inspired by the late couple and other Disney stars.

To help with any confusion, each chapter is titled with the date and the personality that is in charge of the body. So for example, the first chapter title is "May 7th: Victor", so the date is May 7th and it is from Victor's point of view.

I always appreciate a comment, whether it be positive or negative as long as it is helpful. So if there's something about the work that stands out to you, please mention it to me. I will always consider constructive criticism and guarantee to never take it personally.

Enjoy!