Yellow and Light Blue (Chapter 3)

Okay, this is literally the most pointless chapter I've ever written. It has no meaning, and it isn't even fun. The only reason I wrote it is because I needed to update this story (yeah, I'm a lazy person).

It's literally about two friends talking on the phone, and then taking a trip to Venice Beach. Yay.

I just had to put that in the story because if I hadn't it would be too quick to pass, so I had to squash some shit there in between. 

But I am about to write another chapter, so please hang on in there! And there some exciting stuff will occur *wink wink* 

And I'm dedicating this to my wifey because I haven't dedicated anything to her in a while

  Hollywood was check. Walking through Beverly Hills was check. Finding celebrities was -well- not as easy as he thought. He had been expecting the place to be reeking with celebrities, bumping  into one on each corner, but so far he had seen no one. Not even a glimpse of one single hair of one Paris Hilton’s infamous Chihuahuas, which he thought was utterly strange for that matter. But he didn’t let that bring him down. Its not like seeing celebrities was something he had to do. After all, he met Robbie Williams a few years back on a stroll around London, and that was really all he cared about. 

  But the time had come for the next part of his list. Checking out colleges. He had already taken a look at one somewhere downtown, but it didn’t seem as exciting as he had hoped. This one looked like just any other school, except it had more food choice and it was much more quiet. Which kind of made it more boring. But after all, he might have landed on the worst college to base on. Even the colours seemed uninteresting. The inside was filled with yellow and light blue, worst combination ever, and his eyes had started to sting after a couple of minutes of it.

  But today he was going to check another one. And probably another the next. Who knows, maybe he can see the grandchild of a celebrity there. That’s really all he was wondering, at least since he still hadn’t completed his third task.

  Harry stood up in his apartment, smiling at the ceiling. This was still too good to be true. Traveling. This was the first country he had ever been in besides England, and after these first two days he was already buzzing with excitement to arrive to the next one. And now that the next one was here he simply couldn’t wait to be able to walk out without a jacket and actually have to use sunglasses without looking like some kind of a unstable douche.

  Suddenly, bringing the boy out of his thoughts, a loud song started playing. Too loud. He had to remember to adjust it on a lower tone. 

  He looked at the screen of his phone, seeing the name ’LIAM’ written in big letters on the front, a picture of the boy and Danielle (and a small glimpse of Loki) and Harry couldn’t help but smile to himself because he had really gotten a new friend who was really nice and a really good company. 

  “Hello.” he finally answered, putting the phone on speaker because he didn’t want to waist the power he could use later to hold a phone against his own ear. That was just weird and unnecessary, especially when he was alone in this flat somewhere in Los Angeles where no one could walk in on the wrong time, typically hearing the word ’cock’ before sprinting out. And in a way that had always been a really weird thing. Maybe Harry just liked chicken, especially male!

  “Hey, Harry!” Liam’s cheery voice came though the phone, immediately causing a dimpled smile to spread across the younger boy’s face. “What are you upto today?”

  “College hunting.” Harry replied with a shrug, getting himself candy from the cabinet because American candy was amazing. This was going to be his unusually fat summer.