1.

The beautiful colors joined in unison,
making the sky an orange-blue hue. An icy breeze blew from outside, lining the window with a thin layer of frost. I heard the creaking of my bedroom door. It was really hard for a fan like me to contain my excitement when Dan Howell walked into the room.

He was going up to me but paused for  a moment, seeming to bask in the the rays of the sun as it rose and lit up the sky. But nothing in this world could light it up like Dan's smile did.

At first, his face was neutral, but something in him bubbled excitedly and it soon showed in his expression. And he smiled, lighting up my entire world.

His smile faltered for a bit, then it seemed forced. I realized that his expression was sarcastic and that he probably wasn't actually happy this morning. He shut the window and went back to the other side of the room. He turned me on.

My head started spinning like crazy and I would laugh right then and there if I could, out of pure bliss. Dan never slept in his room, I barely ever saw him during the lonely hours of the night. Sometimes he wouldn't come for days, and I imagine to sigh and gaze longingly through the closed door where the laughs of Phil and Dan could be heard.

But this morning he came, and I was overjoyed. Everything was blurry but I didn't care. Dizzily I watched him pull out his camera.

"Hello Internet," he started, making a face and shaking his head. He stretched his neck, took a deep breath and tried again.

"Hello Internet, today–"

"Dan I was looking all over for you." Phil stated, entering the room in a hurry.

Daniel rolled his eyes, looking up at me in the process and I couldn't help the happiness blooming inside me. But it only lasted a milli second before his eyes darted back to the more important thing in his life: Phil Lester.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm trying not to film a video."

"Ohh," Phil realized, heat rushing to his face. "Sorry to disturb you but I'm running to the groceries. Just want to know if you, uh, needed anything."

"You want me to come with you, don't you."

"I just don't like being alone in public! It makes me feel like a sad little chipmunk."

"Phil ... You do not resemble a chipmunk."

Phil made a face at Dan who in turn put his hand up and looked away. He sighed in half-frustration.

"Not helping. Let's go."

With those final words Daniel left me alone one again. I was still spinning, he must have forgotten to turn me off. Sudden disappointment grew inside of me and I wondered when he'd be back. He forgot me, as usual. I hoped that one day, he would acknowledge me.

But then again, I'm just a fan who lives in his room.

A ceiling fan.