3.

(by Cynic_ )

It wasn't long before Dan walked back into the room, a big grin on his face as if he'd just unraveled the secrets of the universe.

I knew Phil had something to do with it.

Phil.

Phil.

Phil.

It was always Phil. Never me. I was the reason Dan was kept cool at night, not him. I was the reason why Dan always had breeze when London got a bit to hot for his liking. It was always me.

And it'll only be me.

Dan made his way to his laptop, neflix being the first thing he opened at this ungodly hour of the morning.

11:56 a.m. the clock read. As I gazed at the beautiful black clad man, I started thinking. Which was ironic seeing as I was a non-living object so it kind of made no sense but that's not the point.

Maybe Phil doesn't like Dan. Maybe their just fooling around. They are close friends after all, I mean, Dan doesn't like Phil... Or does he?

I began to panic, my blade s moving sporadically at the thought of Phil and Dan together.

Pfft, that would never happen, what would their ship name even be?

Dil?

Phan?

LE GASP!1!1!1

THAT DIABETIC BUFFALO STOLE MY SHIP NAME.

Furious, my blades spun quickly, sharply and I was suddenly afraid of what I might do.

Suddenly, Phil waltzed into the room, a poop- eating grin on his face, the same Dan had on ten minutes ago.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out for a bit? We could go get bubble tea?" Phil coaxed, touching Dan's shoulder.

Dan sighed in faux annoyance.

"If you want."

"Yay!" Phil screeched, clapping happily as Dan chuckled at his childish behavior.

Laughing with him.

Smiling.

Touching shoulders.

They were pretty much acting like love drunk teenagers.

Anger boiled in my motor, blades spinning out of control now.

Phil noticed.

"Dan, is something the matter with your fan?"

"I du' know. Check."

And Phil did, walking closer and closer to me, I lost it and a cut formed on his index finger whilst my blades still went furiously.

"Ow!"

Dan rushed over to Phil. Checking his hand, he furrowed his eyebrows in that weird but cute way he always did and scrunched up his nose as well. Dear God, he was lovely.

"Alright, maybe I should get a new fan. But I can't get rid of this one, the stupid landlord didn't allow me the last time, bloody idiot," he muttered the last part and I felt a stab through my hub ( ceiling fan terms, look it up).

Dan wanted to get rid of me.

He wanted me gone.

And it hurt.

It hurt a lot.