Chapter 1: Fashion

Fashion

Put it all on me

Don't you want to see these clothes on me

Fashion

Put it all on me

I am anyone you want me to be

Fashion

Put it all on me

Don't you want to see these clothes on me

Fashion put it all on me

I am anyone you want me to be

~~~"Fashion" Lady Gaga~~~

"Aria your on in five!" My manager Steve shouted nervouses laced through his voice. "Finish!" Andrea my makeup artist stated. I got up and took of my pink striped robe. Steve rushed me out the door. i was the last one in line. Someone bumped into me causing me to accidently hit him in the face with my one of my wings. Damn these stupid wings.

"Okay ladies we're on in 1,2,3,4,5 go!" Soon all the models in front of me were walking out and on to the runway. i took a deep breathe and walked out. Cameras flashed blinding me, but i kept strotting down the runway confidently just like how I was taught. I followed the other models leads until i was the only model left on the runway. I stopped at the end of the runway and posed. All the cameras flashed at once.

You would think i would feel a little bit exposed with so many people watching me while i was only were lingerie, stiletos, and white as snow angel wings so huge that when i spread my arms out the wings were longer, but I wasn't. No, by now i was used to it. This is fashion anyway, you go to the extreme.

I walked back stage to be greeted by all the other models. "Awesome job everyone!" I hugged all of them. "I know, we should go out and celebrate!" offered Jessica. "Par-ty!" I shouted and everyone laughed. Yes I know i sometimes act like I'm five.

Yup, this was my life. I am one of Victoria's Secrets best models. My dad's cousin supported me all the way because he was owner of the company. When i was younger i always wanted to be a model or an actress, but I only wanted try it out. See how the career was and if i liked this kind of life. I never thought I would be this successful.

"Let me get changed I'll meet you at Karma." Jessica nodded and they all left. I was now alone. I took the annoying wings off and slipped on my robe fixing my makeup. I stopped and looked at my reflection in the mirror. There was this beautiful girl in the mirror with perfect, straight, long, black hair and big greyish-blueish eyes. I didn't know these girl; she definately couldn't be me. Everyone says how gorgeous I was, but i didn't see it.

I finished putting on my makeup and slipped on a designer purple short and i mean short form-fitting dress with silver stileto heels. My limo driver took me to the club we were meeting at called Karma. I found all the girls by the bar. "Hey! Aria!" I hugged Jessica. All the models were my friends, but Jessica was the closest thing to a best friend i had. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled.

"I have been here a minute and there still isn't a drink in my hand." They all laughed and the bartender came over. I quickly ordered a drink called sex on the beach.

An hour later and i was grinding with so guy on the dancefloor. The different colored lights with the strobe lights and the loud music made me want to never stop dancing. I took another swing of my fourth drink and the room began to spin. Something started lighting up and vibrating in my bra making my chest glow. It was my phone.

The guy i was dancing with looked at my chest and licked his lips. Perv. I walked a way to answer my phone. "heeeellllooooo?" I drawled the word like it was a sentence. "Aria sweetie, it's me Steve." Sadness full in his voice. "Stteevvveee!" I giggled. Wow i was so drunk. I smiled into the phone. "Aria you need to go home now." He sounded really serious. " But why? I'm having so much fun!" I was annoyed he wasn't going to run my fun. "Aria, it's your dad..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone this is my story and if it's bad sorry im kinda new to wattpad haha. Please comment on what you think and if i made any mistakes sorry i tried not to but this is like a rough draft. Thanks!:)

-fashionislife10