Chapter 7: Shots

When I walk in the club

All eyes on me

I'm with the party rock crew

All drinks are free

We like ciroc

We love patron

We came to party rock

Everybody it's on

Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,

shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,

Everybody

~~~"Shots" By LMFAO~~~

"Matt?" "Aria! How have you been?" I ignored his question. "What the fuck are you doing here? How did you find me?" I shouted at him. "I came to find you. I miss you." "Matt, you dumped me remember." I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. The douche cheated on me with that slut Jessica Simpson.

"I know but it was a mis..." I cut him off. " I need a drink." I walk or like wabbled toward a table where a group of guys were taking shots. "1, 2, 3, Shots!" They chorused. I took a shot from the table and chugged it while sitting on one of the guys laps. "That's hot!" "You know it baby. Now let's stop talking and drinking." I raised my glass.

"Hell yeah!" A few shots later and i grabbed the guy i who's lap i was sitting on and starting dancing with him on the pool table. I started grinding against him and everyone starting crowding around the pool table cheering. I was drunk that i didnt realize whiling i was making out with him that he was leading me into a bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Jace's POV)

I watch Aria dance with that Jock on the pool table. It made me so mad. I was about to go grab her before she did something stupid when he lead her into a bedroom. Shit. I pushed through the crowd of drunks and forced the door open. There i found here only in her bra and panties.

"Hey man we're kinda in the middle of something." Aria giggled. "Aria we're going now." "Aww why?" "Dude she doesn't want to go." He tried to push me out the door. "Fuck you!" I slamed my fist in his face and he fell on the floor unconsious.

I unbuttoned my shirt and wrapped it around her body before picking her up bridal style. "Jace?" "Yeah it's me. Are you okay?" "Did i ever tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes." She giggled and then took me off guard by lifting her head up and kissing me. Her breath smelt like alochol.

She started giggling. I layed her down in the back seat of the car. I went back to the party to grab Blake and Jessica. We were walking to the car when that Matt ass followed us. "Hey wait, i need to talk to Aria." "Fuck off." I got in an blake sat in the front with Jessica on his lap. "Wait!" He shouted as i drove away. "Dick." I mumbled under my breath.

When we got home blake put a passed out Jessica on the couch. I carried Aria upstairs and layed her on my bed. When i came back with a shirt and a pair of boxers for she was already asleep under the covers. I went under the covers and kissed her on the cheek. "Good night Aria."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey ya'll! Sorry i havent uploaded in a while and that this is short. I dont know when i will upload next because i started school soon(How fun! not) but i will try to upload when i can. And this kinda is another cliffhanger. I guess i just have issues with always ended a chapter with one haha. Any who please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN! dont be afraid i dont bite haha it would help alot cause i really want to be on the What's Hot list. Sorry that this is long and just sorry in general for saying sorry alot!:) Thanks

-Fashionislife10

P.S. Please check out my friends story its called Dark Bliss! Thanks!