Chapter 3: Knock Knock

This is gonna feel real good, alright?

Most Dope

Everybody please put your thumb in the air

1,2,3,4 some crazy-ass kids come and knocked up on your door so let em in, let em in, let em in

~~~"Knock Kncock" Mac Miller~~~

"MIss Hilton? We're here." I took my earbuds out and turned to the house in front of me. "This can't be it, no way in hell!" I stared at the house. The lawn was covered in toys that have been in the sun so long that their color has faded and the grass was up to your knee form not being cut in ages. The house was large for the neighborhood it was in, but compared to my house which was three times bigger it was kinda small.

"This is the right address Miss. I'll get your bags and bring them to your room." He opened my door for me and i stepped out on to my black stiletos. If you haven't notice i love wearing really high heels. All of a sudden a women with dirty blonde hair who to looked to be in her fourties walked out of the house. Well at least i didn't have to go and knock on the door in case it was the wrong house.

"Aria, it's so great to finally see you again. If you don't remember I'm Jane. I knew your mpther and father very well." I held my hand out for her to shake and gasped when she gave me a hug instead. I hesitated and then hugged her back.

"Really? He has never mentioned you before?"I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes. "Oh, probably not he stopped staying in touch after Elizabeth died." I was stunned i haven't heard my mother's name in years. "You really knew my mom?" Shock clear in my voice. "Yup we were best friends and roomates in college." I felt closer to Jane knowing that she knew mom. I smiled at her.

"Well you have definately grown since when you were three. How's your modeling career?" She asked sinerely and she really sounded interested. When ever people ask me that it's only to start conversation they usually don't care. "Great, i model for Victoria's Secret and fashion magazines right now." "I love that store! Do you think you could get me a discount?" She winked at me. I'm really starting to like Jane.

"Well, let me show you around before everyone gets home." Everyone? Who was everyone? Maybe she has talking about Thomas as in everyone or was there other people living here? I lost my train of thought when she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. The house looked better on the inside with a grand staircase a chandlier hanging from the wall. She led me out of the foyer into the kitchen.

It was a decent size kitchen, but it felt empity and quiet to me because i was so used to seeing Apeur our french cheif cooking. Jane showed me where everything was and then we walked through a door that led to the media room. There were two couches and a chair with a coffee table sitting front of them. They were all facing the tv. I frowned.

"How can you watch anything on such a small tv?" Jane laughed. I didn't see how that was a joke more like a staright forward question. "This is the entertainment room on Fridays we have family movie night and everyone is usually in this room so if you're looking for them look here." There she went again with everyone. Who is everyone?

I nodded anyway. "Now for upstairs." Jane stated. I followed her up the grand staircase that connected to to a long hallway with many doors. "Here is the bathroom..." She pointed to the second door on the left. "My bedroom is across from the bathroom." "And here is your bedroom." We stopped in fron of the last door in the hallway.

"What do you think?" I loved it. The room had circle full size bed pushed to back wall. There was silver and grey sheets and many pillows piled on the bed. The walls were painted a pretty dark purple. Above the bed were see-through purple curtains that hung on a hook in the ceiling and led down around the bed. Besides the bed was a vanity with a mirror and a desk. There was also a door which i asumed led to the closet.

"It's beautiful." I said truthfully. "Really, i wasn't sure if you would like the color purple I'm glad that do you. Well, I'll leave you to unpack." Jane smiled and left closing the door behind her. I looked at my huge pile of Louie Vutton luggage just waiting for me to unpack. I had the maid pack everything for me, This was going to take forever,..

***************************************************************************************************************

Four hours later and i finally had everything unpacked and put away. I went downstairs for Coke to find a note on the fringe.

Family & Aria

I went to visit your Aunt. I'll be home in a few hours. Order some pizza. Here's money.

Jane

I took the money taped to the note and put it in my pocket before getting a coke. I guess i have the house to myself. Sweet. "Mom we're home!" A voice called while the front door opened. I froze. Who the hell could that be and mom? I grabbed a knife from the draw and put my back against the wall. Finally, i turned knife in hand.

There standing in the foyer shock on all of their faces were four older boys, a girl who looked like dhe was ten and two twin boys who were around six. They all looked at me like i was crazy. Finally, one of the older boys said," Guys you see the hot Victoria's Secret model too right?" I lowered the knife. "Great their pervs..." I said annoyed. Then the one who asked the questioned starting laughing and the four other guys joined in...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Who are the random people? You'll find out so. Is it good? Comment and vote! Thanks everyone!

-fashionislife10