Chapter 6: Party Rock Anthem

Party rockers in the house tonight,

Everybody just have a good time,

And we're gonna make you lose your mind,

Everybody just have a good time,

Party Rockers in the house tonight,

Everybody just have a good time,

And we gon' make you lose your mind,

We just wanna see ya.... shake that.

~~~"Party Rock Anthem" By LMFAO~~~

Oh. My. God. That whore! It took everything in me not to go up to her and slap the shit out of her. Why am acting like this? It's not that i like him. He's a jerk who need his cockiness shoved up his ass. "Jace, who's this?" I asked politely. "Ummm.... Britney, this is Britney." "Hey." The blonde slut said while chewing her gum.

"I'm Aria Hilton." I fake smiled. "The Victoria's Secret model?" Britney looked shocked and jealious as she looked me over. I smiled and looped my arm with Blake's "Hey, care to be my cute tour guide." "My pleasure." He smirked. We across the parking lot leaving a shocked Britney and a confused Jace.

"Look i have to get to class, but the main office is down the hall and to the left. I'll see you later." I hugged him and watched him walk away. God i hate school. I was only in high school for freshman year before i became a model. I would be a senior now. I walked down the hall and caught all of the guys straing at me and whiseling.

I bet they don't do the same for that Britney bitch. I wasnt even dressed as slutty as her; wearing short shorts and a cute, but tight shirt with black heels. Two guys stopped in front of me. "Hey beautiful, there's this party tonight at my place and it would make my day if you came." I smirked and went up to the guy then whispered in his ear," I would love too."

Then i squeezed his ass and walked away. I looked back at his shocked expression and laughed. "Boys will be boys." Ummm...a party. I love going to parties it 'cause it gives me an excuse to drink. Sadly, i won't know anyone there. Then it hit me. I dropped the papers off at the main office and went home to call my best friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Three and a half hours later and someone rang the door bell. "Omg! How the fuck did you get here so fast?" I asked surprised. "Honey, my dad owns Bloomingdales. How do you think i got here so fast." I hugged Jessica. I missed her so much. The limo driver dropped off her luggage.

"Whoa! Are you moving in?" "No, I'm going to stay a month or two so..." "You're going to stay a month!" I jumped up in joy and hugged her again. I thought she would only stay for a week, but a month. "Hey Adrian, can you come here and help me for a sec?" He walked in and locked eyes with Jessica.

Finally, she looked away and blushed while Adrian smiled. Well, this is so awkward. "Umm... Adrian this is my best friend Jessica, Jessica this is Adrian." "Nice to meet you." Jessica said in a small voice. I have never seen her act like this, especially when it came to guys. She is always confident, heck she's the one who taught me confidence.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet a beautiful girl like yourself." Adrian flashed a charming smile and Jessica blushed again. "So what do you need help with?" "Can you brings these to the guest room?" "Yeah sure." He took two suitcases. "Here let me help you with that." She grabbed a suitcase and followed him up the stairs. I dont know how im going to survive this next month.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you ready?" I looked myself over in the mirror. I curled my long black hair and put on a short black dress that formed to my body perfectly with red high heels. I grabbed my red and black clutch and turned to jessica. "How do i look?" Jessica asked in a light purple dress with tall black ankle boots.

"Like a sexy bitch." "Perfect and honey you are going to cause boners tonight." We bursted out laughing. I missed just hanging out, but we were going to have fun tonight. we walked down the stairs to find Blake and Jace waiting for us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we got to the party me and Jessica laced our arms with Blake's and walked in like he was pimp. Everyone stared and we walked passed Mike, the guy who invited us to the party. "You ladies want drinks?" "Hell yeah!" Me and Jessica said together.

Blake came back with two plastic red cups. He handed them to us and we chugged the alcohol. Before i knew it was already eleven. I was and drinking drink after drink with Jess. Then Party Rock Anthem came on. We sang the lyrics with slurred speech.

"Party Rock is in the house tonight everybody just have a good time..." "This is freaking awesome nothing can ruin this!" I shouted over the music. I spoke too soon bacuse at that moment in walked my ex-boyfriend Matt.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it;s another cliffhanger. I Hope you guys like it and please vote, comment, and fan! I want to be on the What's Hot list! I love all forever! Thanks

-Fashionislife10