Chapter 4: La La La

La, la, la, la

That's all I hear you saying, la, la, la, la

Tired of the complaining, la, la, la, la

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

La, la, la, la

~~~"La La La" By Auburn~~~

Finally, they stopped laughingand the one that was on the floor holding his stomach from laughter got up. It annoyed me that they couldn't take me seriously. They thought i was afraid i would break a nail and true i was cause breaking a nail hurts and its uneven and... now i know why they can't take me seriously. I was snapped out of my train of thought, " Look..." Before he could finish what he was saying i shoved my fingers in my ears and shouted " La la la la!"

I know it was an immature thing to go, but i was still upset for them laughing at me. They gave me annoyed faces. Finally, i stopped acting like a child and smiled. " Hot, but annoying." I scowled really? That made we even more angier. " Look if you're from Jehovah's Witnesses or something I'm atheist and i don't want any of the crap you trying to sell me because i simply don't believe in that shit!" i said.

That was a little mean on my part... " I think we should be asking you why your in our house? Did you get lost on your way to the lingerie shoot because i would gladly take you also long as you do me a flavor in return..." I take that back i wasn't being mean at all. " Ass." I mumbled under my breath.

" what was that?" He asked putting a hand near his ear to hear what i said better. " Was that a yes?" " I was just saying how if you make another dickhead comment like that i promise that this heel will go up your ass!" I shouted at him. He looked shocked. The other three guys starting laughing and i smiled. Serves him right.

" You just playing hard to get and you'll be thanking me in bed." I couldn't help it i bursted out laughing. He looked at me like i was crazy and then got mad that i was laughing at him. " Look barbie, why are you in are house." He sounded really angry. "Temper, Ah." He went red. " Um, dude i live here." " No 'cause we live here!" I frowned.

At that moment Jane walked through the door. "Thank god!" Jane they're going to robe us call 911!" She looked at me and then the knife that i still had in my hand. She looked concerned and confused. "Oh! Sorry, Aria i forgot to tell you i have seven kids." I looked at her like she was crazy. Seven kids! How does that? They must of been two very happy people or something.

" The kids that went upstairs why me and the that jerk were argueing came down to join the others. " So they're not from Jehovah's Witnesses." " No Barbie." Urgh, really? Barbie? I didn't even look like freaking barbie she blonde hair not black. I scowled at him and he smirked back. "Let me introduce you to everyone. This is Adrian."

He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like he was 25. He offered his hand, but I hugged him instead. I could feel his muscles under the thin shirt was wearing. I felt him get tensed and then finally relaxed hugging me back. " Nice to meet you.' I smiled and i saw his jaw clenched. I love messing with guys they're so easy to figure out.

" Hey I'm Ben." I smiled and hugged him. He was the same height as Adrian with curly dirty blonde hair and welcoming blue eyes. He looked 21 and also strong. What was with all of these guys? They were all hot! Next was the person i have come to hate even though i just met him. "Barbie it is a pleasure I'm Jace."

I locked eyes with his beautiful golden ones. They had specks of green in them. I have never seen eyes like his. Finally, I snapped out of it and looked away. He opened his arms waiting to hug him, but i just nodded and saw disappoint flash across his face, but he quickly covered it.

All of a sudden someone ingulped me into a hug. "It's nice to finally meet you Aria. I'm Blake. I felt safe in his arms. He was a little shorter than me. I was guessing he was 15. "Nice to meet you." He smiled a bright smile and his hazel eyes sparkled. He was more cute than hot like his brothers. I wanted to pinch his cheeks that's how cute he was.

" Hey what's your name?" I ask the little blonde haired girl with hazel eyes. She looked bored with her arms crossed over her chest. " Alana sweetie say hello." "Hello." She said in a montone voice. Well some was pmsing."Can I go now?" She asked. " Fine. Sorry she's 11. It's just a phase." Jane apologized. I nodded.

Before i could meet anyone else two little boys wrapped themselves around each of my legs. "Hey!" They giggled. "Jake! James! Get off of Aria!" Jane ordered. I laughed. "Why?" They said with pouty faces. "Because i said so!" "Jane it's okay . Hey guys if you let go i'll go upstairs and play with you." They let go and rushed up the stairs before i could follow them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Someone kncoked on my closed door. It better not be those crazy-ass kids I was still tired from playing with them. I finally escaped the twins after playing with action figures for two hours. Who knew six year olds could play for so long. "Come in." I was too lazy to get up off the bed and open the door. Jace walked into my room his black hair messed up a bit.

His intense golden-green eyes looked around my room. " It's dinner time." He said. " And I'm sorry for laughing at you before, but you should have seen your face." I got up off of the bed and stood a in front of him. He started checking me out. Really? Perv! I was wearing the same thing from the airport a tight white cami with a short black form-fitting skirt and black stiletos.

He was still taller than me even though i was 5'7 with out the 2 inch heels. "So My face looks funny to you?" I walked up to him placed my hand on his arm. Adrian, Ben, Jace and even Blake all had perfect bodys. They look like something out of an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue. I smiled when i saw his jaw clench this was too easy.

I leaned into him and and whispered in his ear. "Because you're face after see we with the knife was even funnier." I leaned away and walked out the while laughing. "See you at dinner Jace." Before i could leave i heard him mutter,"Damn she's good," under his breath. He was right i am good.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What do you think! Please comment vote and fan! Thanks!

-Fashionislife10