Chapter 1

The lights die down, but the screams become louder as I hear "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. Now you are entering another world, a world where there are no limits , no rules, only endless possibilities..." My heart starts to race even faster, pounding out of my chest. Hearing the drum beat of my own heart in my ears I let loose a piercing shriek, unable to grasp a hold on the fact that this was really happening. I was really seeing my idol live, not only that, but I was up to the top of the catwalk thanks to finding two open seats there and taking them hoping no one would come back for them. I was living in a fantasy of beautiful singing, amazing dancing and all by the sexiest man alive right in front of my eyes.

All Around The World started to blast through the Staples Center as the tears started to pour down my face, drowning me. I look to my best friend Megan as she's doing the exact same thing. She screams to me over the other screaming girls "Chelsea! I can't believe this is happening!" Screaming back I answer "Well, believe!" Being a belieber has its ups and downs, but these are the moments we live for this is the moment I will always look back on.

It's halfway through the concert and I'm living every second of it like it's my last. Jumping, dancing, singing along to every song , it just couldn't get better. Out of Town Girl starts to blare through the speakers as I whip my iPhone out and take a ton of pictures and videos. I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. As Justin dances down the catwalk he reaches his hand out to me. I was about to live a dream come true then the chick next to me rammed me over and grabbed his hand before I could even blink. Beliebers are fierce when it comes to their boy. The song comes to an end and Megan and I scream at the top of our lungs like we are on an unbelievable roller coaster, the roller coaster of our lives. People around us gave us dirty looks, but who cares this right here is a once in a lifetime moment and I'm not missing out on any of it. I've been to plenty of concerts before, but this one it is unlike any other. I wasn't just in my dreams I was living every second of it.

The minutes were counting down to the end of my fantasy and I never wanted to go back to those nights of studying and the endless days of school. This was the perfect getaway to the fear of starting college for the first time in the fall. I wanted to live in this moment right now. The pounding of Never Say Never played when all of a sudden someone taps me on the shoulder. I start to freak out as my stomach drops to a pit of fear and doom. It's the person that owns these seats we took. How could this happen when the night was turning out perfect in every way possible? Ghostly white I was afraid to turn around. If I just ignore them they will go away...right? I continue on screaming and singing along to every word when they tap my shoulder again this time harder. I guess they won't budge. I slowly turn around ready to take their wrath when instead I see Allison as she looks into my eyes and asks me those words every belieber dreams of hearing "Do you want to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" My heart skips about one hundred beats as tears start to race down my cheek. I was short of breath, my jaw was dropped and I couldn't even move let alone respond. This wasn't happening. All the One Less Lonely girls were drop dead gorgeous with super model bodies while me, I'm as ugly as it gets and definitely do not have a super model body. Words still would not come out of my mouth when all of a sudden Megan tells Allison "Of course she would" before Allison whisks me away to a world I've never thought I could be apart of.