Chapter 5

The clock struck five as I walked up to the main entrance of the Staples Center looking around for Fredo or even Justin. As I reach the doors entering to the stadium two security guards as big as tanks stand in front of me and tell me I can't come in. I continuously explain to them how Justin told me to come here, but all they say to me is "Yeah, like we haven't heard that one before!" After telling them non stop my story of why I need to get in they eventually pick me up and start to take me away towards the parking lot telling me not to come back. Oh he'll no! "Just put me down! I'll leave!" I scream at them twisting my arms out of the uncomfortable position they grabbed me in. That's when Fredo saw them taking me away and yelled "H-Hold up! She's with me put her down!" Recognizing me from last night at the concert Fredo grabbed my hand and lead me into the arena.

"I'm so sorry I kinda stole your phone last night!" Fredo exclaims while leading me farther into the arena.

"Haha it's okay you just kind of scared me to death last night when I couldn't find it! But, I got to talk to Justin and you so it's all good!"

Finally Fredo lead me to a room and told me to sit down and relax while he went to grab my phone. Falling down onto the large black sofa my eyes start to search the room. Where am I? Scanning the room it all seems normal lights, a mirror, white suit, chairs. Wait, white suit? That's Justin's for the concert. That means I'm in Justin's dressing room. I'm in Justin's dressing room!

Fedo walks back into the room and hands me my phone apologizing one more time. Swiping my phone on I look through all the familiar apps and songs then I see a ton of selfies of Fredo and Justin throughout my camera as I softly giggle to myself.

"I see you and Justin and some fun with my phone. There's like one hundred pictures here! Haha"

"Haha yeah we got a little carried away! Hey I have to go help out with a problem just hold on a second."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah it's nothing big. I'll be right back, don't move!" Fredo says while swiftly leaving the room.

As I gaze around the room smiling I hear a faint swish of the door as it opens pulled by a tanned, toned arm followed by Justin. Trying to hold back my tears I feel my heart go rapid as my chest tenses up when he says "Hey Sweetheart" walking over to me pulling me into a hug. As I rest my head on his chest hearing his heart beat as he rests his arms on the small of my back. The tears started to well up in my eyes as they quickly made its ways down my cheek before I could stop it. As Justin pulled back, still holding me in his arms he saw my tears and quickly sat me down on the couch nestled in his arms as he repeatedly whispered "don't cry beautiful" soothing me as he brushed the hair away from my face. Wrapping my arms around his stomach as he wraps his around my waist the tears finally stop.

Still wrapped within his arms he gently places his hand on top of mine letting our fingers intertwine as we start to talk. I tell him about myself and my family as he tells me things I've never even known about him. We were talking for 45 minutes before Fredo came in saying Justin had to get ready for the meet and greet. Justin slowly looks at me as I do the same, our lips only inches away from one another's before he says "Chelsea, do you want to hang with Fredo during the show and then come backstage again afterwards? We can come back to where we left off" he says winking at me at the very end causing the biggest smile to form on my face when I reply "of course!"