Chapter 6

Girls all around me were screaming, crying and waving their hands back and forth; I was definitely at a Justin Bieber concert. I'm standing front row with Fredo and Kenny next to the security guards watching Justin sing his heart out. It felt like a century ago since last night when I saw this exact same concert, but this time it's different. I feel like I'm watching my best friend doing what he loves even though we just met. With him it's different. I feel different.

I began to sing along to every word of his song waving my arms back and forth in unison with the rest of the crowd. I'm one of them and forever will be, I'm a belieber. Keeping my eyes on Justin he began to walk across the stage pouring his heart out into his music. Once he spotted me front row a smile like no other formed on his face as he looked deep into my eyes singing every word to me. Carefully staring back, our eyes were locked and Justin held the key. I could feel my heart melt away; how does he do this to me?

The concert came to an end as the familiar confetti swayed down, catching it as it poured, falling down on me. Fredo quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me away so we didn't get trampled by the stampede leaving. Before I knew it I was backstage walking once again into Justin's dressing room as he's cooling off drinking some water. First spotting his smooth, tanned back I run towards him wrapping my arms from behind across his bare chest letting my hair fall onto him whispering "great job tonight" into his ear. Slowly, he turns his head to find me on-top of him smiling back at me showing his gleaming white teeth sparkle. He quickly pulls me to his front and raps his arms around my waist whispering back "thanks Chels".

"So don't you and the crew leave before people even leave the arena?"

"Normally, but not tonight."

"Why not tonight?" I ask a little confused.

"Because we like to have a little fun. Come on!" He says pulling me out of the room and into the hallway.

A little hesitant I say "Where are we going?" Although I let him lead me away from reality.

"Just wait" he replies giving me that devilish smirk before he leads me farther and farther away. After turning at almost every hallway and going in circles we stop at a giant door that leads to the back of the arena. Completely confused I slowly open the door to find most of the crew facing their backs to me. What's going on?

Next thing I knew a hundred water balloons came flying my way from all directions. An array of colors were hurled at me forming a rainbow in the sky as I rose my arms to my face to block it from getting hit. The first water balloon hit me with a huge spash on my stomach and within seconds I was soaked from head to toe. Standing there in complete shock, still holding Justin's hand, I hide my face into his chest as more water balloons make their way towards us.

"Come on let's get them back!" Justin tells me before he runs to go get some water balloons. A devilish smile lurks on my face as I start to get into game mode avoiding getting hit and hitting others in return. This is the best crew ever. Fredo mysteriously ran up to me, water balloons in hand. Raising my own bright orange water balloon over my head ready to strike, my eyes are on the target. Fredo whispered "Woe, woe wait! I came here to to make a pact with you! You and I go all out on Justin. Are you in?" Smiling back I nod as we grab some more water balloons and start sprinting towards Justin.

We started to charge at Justin throwing every last water balloon we had as they all exploded on him. Taken by surprise Justin weakly tries to fight back, but missed us every time. He couldn't help laughing as he lunged more water balloons at us, but failing every time due to not being able to open his eyes without getting water in them.

"Okay, this calls for payback Justin says as he takes off his soaked shirt and runs towards me hiding his face from the water so he could see. I start to run away, hitting him continuously with more water balloons as he chases after me. Finally catching up to me he grabs my waist and throws me over his shoulder joking around as Fredo starts charging both of us with an array of water balloons. "What happened to the pact!?" I yell at Fredo as he continues to hit us when he yells back laughing "I'm aiming for Justin you just so happen to be in the way!" My abs aching from all the laughter I scream to Justin "put me down!" while I continue to laugh. Justin carefully placed me down as I back handed his stomach lightly, playing around.

Before I knew it both Justin and I were being bombed as more water balloons hit us from all directions, exploding all over the floor around us hearing the sound of it smacking against the pavement. Now the whole crew was back to all aiming at Justin and I as we weakly fight back. Out from behind I here the whisk of water bursting free as it seeped down ontop of me. I was being drowned by a waterfall of someone pouring the empty water balloon container full of water on top of both Justin and I.

Dripping wet Justin pulled me close to him from behind and wrapped his arms around me as I look back. We both start to smiled at each other in lusk as water drips hard from our soaking bodies. Quietly Justin says "come on let's go get dried off" as he leads me back into the arena hand in hand . Carefully, we start to ease our fingers together, intertwining them.

I begin to hear the drip, drip, drip of the water leave my wet body as it suddenly splashed against the cold cement floors. Leaving a trail of water behind, we start to make our way back to his dressing room. Once inside Justin's dressing room he quickly lets my hand go gently as he grabs some towels and wraps one around me, leading me to sit back down on the huge leather sofa just like how we first met. We start to talk, continuing off on everything from before the show and I don't know, but it feels like I've known him my whole life. If I was sitting here yesterday next to Justin I would have probably had a heart attack and not been able to talk, but now I talk to him like he's my best friend.

Suddenly a draft started to lurk into the room forming goose bumps to pop up all over my skin as my teeth began to chatter. Trying to force my teeth to stop I quickly clench my jaw together hoping somehow we can get back to our conversation without hearing the clamming of my teeth. Seeing my struggling, Justin easingly pulls me closer to him as he wraps his arms around me keeping me warm. I'm being held tight in his arms with my head rested against his chest and I don't want to be let go.

Next thing I know Justin is brushing a damp piece of my hair away from my eyes and asks me willingly for my phone number.

"Wait, you want my number? What if I go and show your phone number to the world and you get spammed to death by calls and texts?!" I tell him still having my inner fan girl take control.

Justin laughs and smiles at me as he says "Well, are you going to show it to the world?"

I reply with a quick "of course not" as he laughs again pulling me into a hug.

"Chelsea, you're different. I'm not afraid to be my true self around you. Being judged by every action I do and word I say, it's sometimes hard to really be me. But with you, I can't help but let loose and be myself. I smile and laugh more with you than anyone else."

As a smile eases across my face I look longingly into his eyes watching them sparkle back at me, seeing my reflection in them. Looking at every detail of his face, I look down at his scar on his cheek then down at his perfect teeth gleaming behind his smooth dusty rose lips. I slowly remove a piece of hair away from my face as we both look down on each other. Slowly, easingly we begin to lean in towards one another. Only centimeters away we both look down on each other's smiles as our lips slowly start to touch. Wrapping my fingers around the back of his neck and through his hair as I close my eyes feeling Justin's hands slowly glide down my back. His delicate lips placed ontop of mine as my heart rate speeds up, adrenaline rushing. Our breaths become shorter as our bodies become one. Moving my fingers through the short damp hairs on the back of his head, we keep going. Tearing apart for a breath Justin looks into my eyes and softly says " I don't want this to be the last time I see you." Whispering back into his ear I say "it won't" as he pulls me into another kiss this time harder.