Chapter 2

Following close behind Allison I started to lose it. Never in a billion years did I ever expect for me to be theOne Less Lonely Girl, to meet my idol. Everyone at school would always mess with me about how I love Justin. They would hate on him in front of me saying that what's the point of loving someone so much when they don't even know you exists. This will prove them wrong. I won't be just another fan in the crowd I'll be remembered and that's all I've ever wanted. Continuing to turn through all the weaves, hallways, and doors we made our journey backstage. My heart was beating out of my chest and a smile from ear to ear was plastered across my face. Allison could tell how excited I was and smiled back at me.

Once we got backstage there was a ton of crew members running around like this is what they live for. Continuing on with my journey to my fantasy I came across Kenny and started to fan girl all over again. Kenny saw me and realized I was going to be the One Less Lonely Girl and gave me one of those award winning smiles and walked over to me. When Allison had to leave to take a phone call Kenny and I got to talking. He is the sweetest person I have ever met and I even got a picture with him. That's when Fredo walked up to us. I was living in my own dream. Was this real life? I heard the beginning of One Less Lonely Girl start to play behind the curtains that lead to the stage. Fredo asked if I was ready and even though I'm way beyond nervous I've never been more ready. Fredo began to open the curtains, but then asked if I wanted him to take pictures and videos of this moment on my phone. I said of course and took a deep breath before taking a hasty first step onto the stage.

I saw the lights of every phone in that arena waving back and forth and every person in there singing along to every word. It was breath taking. So this is what it's like to perform for thousands of screaming fans. No wonder Justin loves it so much. One of Justin's dancers grabbed my hand and lead me to the well know seat of every One Less Lonely Girl. I started to feel the damp salty tears drip down my face as I sung along to every word of the song waving my arm back and forth like the rest of the crowd. That's when I saw Justin on the other end of the stage. He started to make his way over to me and that's when the tears started to really come as I was smiling like a complete idiot. But, I don't care. This is my moment. Justin first saw me and a smile so big formed on his face as his eyes got wider and he lost place in the song. We both started to laugh a little before he finally got to my seat holding the crown of flowers.

Justin came and sat beside me on the chair and grabbed my hand causing more tears to hit the floor. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his, they were beautiful and breathtaking. Before I knew it Justin was wiping away the tears on my cheek and pulling me into a huge bear hug, feeling his perfect body wrap around me enclosing me whole. He left his fingers intertwined with mine as he finished up with the song; his eyes never left mine.

When the song ended I was completely overwhelmed with what was happening and Justin pulled me into another hug. I could get use to this. Finally, Justin asked me "What's your name sweetheart?" Getting lost in his eyes I responded a little too late "Chelsea". He looked into my eyes and said "Chelsea, you are the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on". I don't know what to do or say. That was the first time any guy has ever called me beautiful or given me flowers. This had to be a dream. Knowing me I was going to wake up any second and go back to my boring life. That's when Justin announced to the crowd "Give it up for Chelsea" as he stepped down and held his hand out for me to grab. I linked onto his arm unable to resist as he lead me past the curtain.

Before continuing on backstage to get ready for the next song Justin wrapped me into one more hug enveloping me inside his toned arms. My head nestled into his chest and neck as his fingers went down my back through my long, wavy chestnut hair. We would have stayed there forever until a worker backstage started to tell Justin to hurry up the next song was starting soon. He said "bye beautiful" linking his eyes with mine and hurried off to go change.

Allison soon came back up to me and said "So?! How was it?" I replied with a overwhelmed "Better than I've ever imagined!" As we were walking down the small stairs I started to get a little light headed and held on the the railing for my life. Allison got as worried as my mom would get and grabbed onto me helping me down the stairs saying "Don't faint! At least not till we're down the stairs!" Allison lead me to my seat still kind of scared I would faint on her again. I told her "Thank you for everything! This was a dream come true and all because of you just thank you!" She gave me a quick hug before heading back to get to work.

Megan turned around and saw me coming her way and we both ran for each other. She embraced me into a hug and we cried and smiled together. I was shaking, confused and so overwhelmed at everything that just happened. I told her every last detail about it as she told me she got it all on video. We laughed and smiled and I couldn't ask for a better friend. She was happy for me that I got picked when it could've been her. This has all been a dream come true and I couldn't have dreamt of anything better.