Chapter 4

The sun is gleaming through my window as the birds chirp telling me it's a brand new day. I roll onto my back as I look up at my ceiling faintly recalling the weirdest dream ever. For some reason I had a dream that Megan and I were at the Believe Tour and I was the One Less Lonely Girl and it was A-MAZING! Then, I lost my phone and Megan's car got totaled. "Weirdest dream ever" I whisper while rolling out of bed. Then it hits me as I look deeply into the array of flowers laying on my nightstand. That wasn't a dream. It was ever so real. That means I met Justin. Holding the flowers in my hands I start to run my fingers through them while flashbacks of that night race through my mind. Shit. That also means I lost my phone and Megan's car is a mess. I quickly grab the home phone and call up Megan to make sure she's ok. After a few rings she picks up

"Hey Chelsea. Did you find you're phone?"

"Nope. How's the car problem?"

"Sucks. My parents said they will buy me a new one only because I'm going out of state for college, but I have to do whatever they want all summer and lug around my brat of a sister wherever she wants."

"Well, it could be worse..."

"Yeah, I also have to get another job on top of working at my aunt's ice cream shop."

"It's ok. I'll help you out throughout the summer! You won't be completely lost out of your mind."

"Thanks Chels I love you! So what are you going to do about your phone?"

" I don't know I guess I'm going to have to save up for a new one or use my mom's ancient one."

"Haha well I'll leave you to that, bye Chels."

"Bye Megan" I say while hanging up the phone. I quickly dial my lost cell phone's number just to hear the constant ringing. "Where are you!" I scream into the phone giving up on it once and for all. The phone rings two more times before I hear a faint "hello?" As I brought the phone away from my face.

"Uh hello?" I answer shyly not really sure if I was hallucinating or not.

All of a sudden I hear on the other end "Yeah I'm here I think I have your phone sorry about that Fredo forgot to give it back to you when you were done being the One Less Lonely Girl."

"Ohhh! That makes so much sense I was freaking out I thought I lost it! Wait....if this isn't Fredo who am I talking to?" Then it all sunk in. "Justin?"

"Haha yes sweetheart. Fredo is in the bathroom and I kept hearing the phone go off so I answered."

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually talking to you!"

"We'll believe" I hear Justin whisper into the phone in that sexy way. After a pause of Justin talking to someone he's with on the other line I hear "Fredo asked if you could meet at the Staples Center at five to pick up your phone. Is that ok?"

"Oh. Uh yeah that's perfect thanks!" I say a little shakily.

"Ok it will be waiting. Bye sweetheart." He says before hanging up the phone.

As I grab onto the wall my back slowly glides down it while I exhale out. Did that really just happen? My mind is in all places as a smile rises on my face, the exact same smile that came when Allison picked me. When my mom walks in she finds me on the ground out of breath. "I don't even want to know." she exclaims while walking out.