Powers Against Us

By: barbie1960

"Al. Don't do this!" Carson shouted as he stood about 10 feet away from me, with his five friends by his side. "Maybe I want to." I yelled back as I tighten the grip on my jacket. "Alison!" someone shouted and I knew that voice. I turned to see one of my best friends, Ethan Michael. "What do you want?" I asked as I turned around to him. "Your under a spell. Makenzie put you under one so you would join her then Carson would have no choice because he like you." Ethan said. I looked at Makenzie, "Am a witch! I don't think a witch can be put under a spell." I said as Makenzie pushed me and said "If your not going to do it. I will." she said as she into the graveyard and Olivia and Hannah grabbed my arms and pulled me along with them inside.

"Really." Carson yelled infestation. "I even said you liked her." Ethan said looking at Carson. "Its no use the only thing you can do is go in there and stop Mackenzie before she dose something and save Ali." Tara said crossing her arms. "That is a good plan. But Ethan do you think she will remember what you said about me liking her?" Carson asked. "Carson, lesson to me. Ali has liked you for ever and know she knows...Oh am I lost the bet." Austin said. "Hah now you owe Grace and I 20 bucks." Alex said giving Grace a high-five. "Wait? You guys made a bet on Ali and me?" Carson asked. Ava rolled her hazel eyes, "Not the point. Just lets go save Ali and maybe even the world." she said as we all ran side the graveyard to where Mackenzie and her friends where standing.

"Oh look its Al's little fan club." Mackenzie said forming a spell in her hands. "Whoa, Mack. Don't do this." Austin said. "Sorry to late." she said as her spell aimed for us but we all ducked. " Guys its now or never." Grace shouted. "Light, and Earth. Let the darkness out and let them all be free." we all said as our spell light combined and turned to one. Mackenzie despaired, Olivia, Taylor, Hannah, and Sarah all fell to the grown and they all rushed over to Alison, and Carson helped her up. "You ok Ali?" he asked. "I guess being a witch is hard as it seems." she said. "So what are we going to do about you two?" Ava asked. "Ali look I have liked you for a long time and I have been wanting to tell you, and if you don't feel the same am fine with just being friends." Carson said.