Chapter Twenty: Want out.

- Alex's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

Great.

Im lost.

Im fucking lost.

Why is their packhouse so fucking huge?

"I should have just stayed with Jordan," I muttered, pissed at myself for leaving.

"What are you looking at?," I hissed, squinting my eyes at the group of girls throwing glares my way.

I was in fucking enemies territory, but I dont give a flying fuck about respect and I really dont mind punching someone about now.

They scoffed, each lifting their nose in the air and strutting away, making me growl.

Petty, pathetic barbies.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to remember where I came from.

After a few more wandering and wrong turns, I was really thinking about jumping out of a window. Its pretty much the fastest way out of this stupid place.

"What are you doing?," A deep voice asked as I did my best to open up one of their windows.

I froze for a minute because his voice literally sent my heart in a frenzy, but didnt make a move to turn around.

I want out.

Pushing up the windowsill, I huffed, deciding to answer him," What does it look like?"

Clamping my hands around the edge of the windows, I was about to climb out and jump, only my body was pulled back and crushed to the wall near it.

I wanted to scream and ask him what the fuck was wrong with him, only I couldnt when the famous tingles I've heard so much of from my parents, shocked my body, robbing me of those words.

My eyes locked on them.

His eyes.

His hazelnut orbs that pierced deep back into mine.

Mate, my wolf growled, making me curse myself even more for leaving SilverMoon's territory.

I had to breath in quickly at the pressure of his body against mine, smacking my face with the most alluring scent I've ever smelled.

My lip quivered, especially when his head dipped closer to mine with his lips brushing against my ear as he seemed to inhale my scent," Ive been looking for you."

- Zendaya's P.O.V - - - - - - - - - -

"Mate! Dont get up so fast!," Lewis ordered, pushing me gently back down.

I had woken up already for about the past five minutes and Lewis has been, well..

This.

"Im fine," I laughed, pushing away the slight pounding in my temples.

It wasnt as bad as the last time I fainted, considering I didnt hit a sink this time. Plus, werewolves heal fast, remember?

"The doctor said not for you to not get up so fast," he pushed me back down when I went to get up again.

"Jee, pushy much?, " I muttered, laying back down since he wouldn't give.

He breathed a sigh, making me see plainly how much stress he's in which made me worry slightly," Hey."

He looked up, his eyes softening a little when they met mine. I brought my voice down," Everything will be okay, alright?"