Chapter Six: Brother-Sister Bonding.

- Zendaya's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

Mixed Emotions.

That was all I felt. Because I knew what I felt, but I didnt have control as to the emotions my wolf shoved into me or how my body reacted lately.

I mean, I should be ecstatic that Lewis had stayed clear from me. He finally got the hint. I am ecstatic, but at the same time, I felt torn. My wolf had refused to talk to me yesterday because of it.

Happiness that I dont have to deal with him while I felt sad because he wasnt around. Irritation with myself because I couldnt seperate my thoughts from my wolf's. Then, at some random moments, I had these weird migraine's like I could hear a bunch of thoughts at once. They never lasted long, but they did scare the hell out of me. Was it normal to get migraine's like that?

Anyway, yesterday was completely different I would say. I always had my eyes out for my mate. Sometimes, I never even noticed I was searching for him until our eyes locked. My heart rate would immediately spike, but I knew that wasnt by choice.

What was supposed to make me happy, was that he didnt do anything. Just pretended as if we never met and went on. But, I wasnt happy at all. Everytime he looked away, it was a painful stab to the chest. That kiss didnt mean anything... Silly me, huh?

Breathing in a deep breath, I walked into the building, smiling politely at all those who were in my pack. Ignoring the glares I recieved from the other pack and just keeping my head high. I reigned my wolf down to stop her from flipping out. She may be angry with me, but my wolf hated to be disrespected.

I stopped in front of my locker to switch my books when two hands clamped over my eyes gently. "Guess who? ," a fake girlie voice asked.

I would have guessed wrong, but I grew up with this person since diaper days. I placed my hands over theirs and faked a gasp ," Omy gawd, Is it Harry Styles? No way! Its Harry Styles!"

I can practically hear an eye roll as he released me and slung his arm over my shoulder. I couldnt stop the flinch when he pulled me to his side. Ever since my encounter with Lewis, I couldnt even stand being touched by Chase. He saw it, but didnt question it as he scoffed ," You suck at guessing." I raised an eyebrow and flicked his nose ," You suck at everything."

"That doesnt even make sense ," He told me. I grinned and stated ," Exactly."

"Just switch your books, will you? I need to bring you to the group before I leave ," he told me, already opening my locker for me and switching my books himself. Wait.. When did he learn my locker combo? I couldnt even remember my combo and he knew it by heart?

"Where are you going? ," I asked. He handed me my book bag and slung his arm over my shoulder, which I held back another flinch, as he lead me to our hangout. He didnt answer my question and just continued ," Stay with Logan or Payton. As long as your with someone in the group, okay?"

I raised an eyebrow at his order and stopped in my tracks, dragging him to a stop. "Chase. You make it seem like you'll be gone all day. Where are you going?," I asked again, stepping out of his grasp. Partly to look him in the eye and the other because even though I tried, I still felt revolted being touched by someone other than my mate.

He sighed and said," You know Darren? Rico and Littaney's son? He dropped the title of Pack Enforcer. Your dad has opened the position to me. He thinks I have the potential. Rico will be teaching me as much as he can today."

Hearing this, I grinned at him. This was great news! "Aww! Chase! Im so proud of you! ," I cooed, poking his belly. He smacked my hands away gently and rolled his eyes.