Chapter Seven: Shes mine.

- Still Zendaya's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, you okay? ," Payton asked me, giving me a worried look.

I looked up at all of them to see everyone looking at me. I gave them a light smile and nodded ," Yeah. Why wouldnt I be?"

To be honest, I wasnt exactly. Eversince this morning, I couldnt take my thoughts off of Lewis. My wolf wanted me to find him and see how he was. Calm him down because we were the only ones who could.

And another thing that bugged me most was.. When I caught sight of Laura on my way to 2nd block, she smiled at me. An actual smile and not the usual sneer or glare I would get. Which shocked me big time, and im still a bit confused as to why.

Logan smirked and nudged my side ," Aw. Zen misses Chase, doesnt she?" I rolled my eyes at his teasing, but it was true. I had Chase for each class and it was weird with him gone. Hes always cracking up jokes. Even when I was at Luna Academy, it just sucked because my best friend wasnt with me.

But that was only part of the reason I was feeling out of it. Most of it was because my wolf had given up pleading and growling at me for her mate and was now neverendingly whimpering. The other part was because it felt so freaking hot. I was sweating and the lunchroom is air conditioned.

"Shut up, Logan ," I muttered, making him laugh. I rolled my eyes and got up," Im going to the restroom."

At that said, Payton shot up from her seat ," Ill follow you." Which was something I was a bit irritated about too. Chase had specifically told them to watch after me. Logan and Payton had never left my side. Which is a bit annoying and I felt bad because they couldnt enjoy themselves.

"Payton, really. Its okay. I can go by myself. Sit down. Ill be back," I assured her. She was about to protest as I can see it, but she sighed and nodded before sitting back in her seat. I walked out of the lunchroom and headed straight for the restroom.  

I went over to the sink after snatching napkins, and made them damp, putting the to my forehead. Why did I feel so hot? I took more napkins and made them wet, wiping my arms and neck. It felt like a fucking sauna.

When I finally got myself to cool down, I threw the napkins away and made sure my make-up was still okay. Running a hand through my hair, I walked over to the restroom door.

I exited the bathroom, heading straight for the lunchroom.

Until I was tugged and pulled into a room. I wanted to let out a scream, but I knew who was the one who pulled me. The tingles said it all.

He locked the door and turned around to face me, smirking that sexy ass smirk of his. "Mate, If I didnt know any better, Id think you were trying to avoid me ," he told me, but I could tell he already knew that was my plan.

I took a step back to put space between us and shrugged ," Good guess." He narrowed his eyes at my movement and took a step forward. "Zendaya, you really shouldnt do that," he warned me, his eyes flicking to black for a short second.

I stopped in my tracks, not just because my back was already pressed up against a wall, but because I remembered that hes a soon-to-be Alpha and im provoking him. But, that didnt stop him from closing the distance between us.

He had his whole body pressed up against mine, the tingles everywhere and down to my core. My wolf purred in satisfaction and my need for him grew ten-fold.

I placed both hands on his muscled chest and pushed as hard as I could, I needed space between us. A big huge space. This wasnt helping my situation.