[Jim Gordon] A Reward?

You knocked on the dark smooth black door. You heard footsteps in the distance of the room, and they became more louder as they got closer to the door. The door creaked open with a soft swing. Jim poked out his head, seen you, and smiled warmly. You smiled back. You noticed he looked at the suitcase you held in your [Left/Right] hand. "Come in." He slid the door open widely and you walked in. You embraced the largeness and fancyness if his household. "Whoa..." you whispered exaiming the things, to the ceiling, and to the ground. "What?" Jim asked while setting something house wise down on the small table next to you. "This place is amazing!" You glazed at the glass walls and shiny kitchen. "Oh, i get that a lot." Jim shrugged with a smile. "Its not my house though." Jim added while heading to the kitchen. "Then, who's is it?" You asked watching at him slide of his coat and set it on the arm of the chair. "It's my girlfriend's...or...was my girlfriend's." He looked at you. "Oooh..." You looked away awkwardly as if you wish you didn't ask. "Anyways," He looked at the chair "Come sit down." He said pulling out a chair on the side of the table. "Will do." You smiled and sat at the pulled out seat. You set the suitcase down carefully on the glass table. Jim didn't sit, he just rested his arms on the chair. "So, what did you get?" Jim asked. "Oh!" Your eyes widen, you kind of forgot what you had the suitcase for. The senary of the kitchen took you away. You began to click and flip small switches and codes of the suitcase and it popped open. "I found a few handprints, and witness records." You answered. You pulled out a few papers and gave them to him. Jim took them and exaimed them. Suffled them reading quickly. You sat there watching, hoping the things you found where helpful. Jim began to smile. You jerked back "Whoa." Jim perked up "What?" "Was that an actual smile...an actually smile of happiness?!" You joked with a serious tone. Jim chuckled "Stop" you laughed. "But yes." He added "This is very good. Now i have proof to take down that asshole who tried to frame me." Jim looked around for anything to put the papers in safely. "Jim, i dont know about this." You sighed. Jim turned and looked at you with concern, "...What do you mean?" He asked confusingly. "I mean...doing this...finding personal proof for you without any of the cominssiour's approval-" "Screw the cominssiour." Jim growled. "Jim im just scared if I'll get in really bad trouble-" "It'll be fine" Jim kept cutting you off as if he knew what your questions and comments will be. You sighed and looked down. Jim noticed the quietness that escaped your lips. He looked at you and stood infront of you. He took your hand for comfort. "Hey, it'll be alright." He said kneeling down infront of you. "What if i do get in troubl-" "[Y/N], you wont get in trouble! I promise you that. But if you do, i will do everything i could to keep you out of it." Jim stared into your eyes with calmness and kindness, but you didn't stare back. There was a long pause. Jim waited for an response but didn't get one. "What do i get out of this?" You whispered right before Jim was ready to get up. "What?" Jim asked. You looked at him in the eyes. "What is my award for doing all this for you?" You asked. Jim looked down a bit and tighten his grip in your hand. You kept looking at him, waiting for his reponse. He looked at you straight in the eyes, and you looked back. He gently slid your [H/L] [H/C] hair behind your ear from covering up one of your [E/C] eyes. He slowly dropped his hand to your jaw line and rubbed his thimb against your cheek. Your cheeks began to brighten up with red and he kept looking at you, and you kept looking back, unable to look away from his light blue, crystal, rough eyes. Suddenly, he pulled your head in smally and softly as he leaned in your face and gently touched your lips with his. Your face brusted red with suprise. He gently deepened the kiss, and with that, you began to as well. Finally he slowly pulled back, as your lips where in relief. Jim opened his eyes and stared at you, "Like your reward?" He asked. You nodded "...Very..."