[Harvey Bullock] Just a Coffee Girl

You held a tray in your hands with two seated coffee cups on it. You made your way through the same line you always go through. You went left to right, dodging some people. Today was a busy day. You walked up to the cops' desk, well..more like the crazied Jim and Harvey table. You set the coffee tray on the table, making sure that it didn't get too close to their papers that they were reading. Jim looked up from his papers and took a cup of coffee. He looked up at you and nodded smally "Thank you." He took a sip. "No problem." You smiled. "Yeah, thanks" You heard Harvey say mindlessly and without taking his eyes off the paper that he was reading, he took a cup. You glared a bit "You're welcome." You rolled your eyes and walked away. Harvey always did that. You tried to dress your best so one day he'll look up at you and complement your outfit. Even when he wasn't reading anything and just talking or sitting, he still didn't look up. Thinking back at this, you started to wonder if you where just too embarrassing to look at, but hey, what do you know, you're just a coffee girl. You walked back to the snack room of the GCP and washed your tray up. You where alone, which was perfect to think if you where doing something wrong. You kept thinking and thinking, until [Knock Knock]. You heard a silent knock on the wooden door a few feet away from you. You heard the door creak open slightly. You turned to see Harvey, there, looking at you. "Oh hello." You stared in suprise. "May I come in?" He asked looking around. "Yes, of course." You responded and rushed to pull out a seat from the table for him. "Thanks." He walked in and slightly closed to door behind him. He made his way to the chair and sat on it backwards, and rested his head and arms on the top of the chair "So Ms. [Y/N]. I thought about my actions ealier when i got the cup of coffee you made for me an my friend Jim, and i wanted to say sorry for the way i acted." Harvey smiled. You put a hand on your hip, "Jim made you say that, didn't he?" "Oh my gosh yes!" Harvey exhaled in relief. You laughed at his quick reaction to your question. "He was mad. I mean, what kind of guy does he think he is telling me to apologize to someone like a kid?!" Harvey scoffed. You laughed. "But..seriously though..." Harvey sigh, and you stopped laughing to hear his comment. "I...really am sorry i never really said 'Thank You' properly." He looked down. You smiled "It's fine." "No its not." Harvey got up and walked to your side, looking down. You watched him. "Everytime when you come to bring us coffee that you slaved over for us," "actually all i have to do is put it in the machine." "Yeah whatever! I never looked at you straight in the eyes and told you from the heart..." Harvey looked up into your [E/C] eyes with deep regard in his eyes. "Thank you." he finished. You looked back at him suprised that he finally looked at you deep in the eyes, and didn't look away. He never stared at you this long. "But...why?" You asked. "Because whenever i look into your beautiful [E/C] eyes, all i see is perfection...and feel like im not good enough to look into those perfect crimson [E/C] eyes." You exaimed is eyes "Wow..." you exhaled, "That is so cheesy." "It's all i got." Harvey responded. You laughed softly and looked down smiling. He laughed along "Just bare with me. C'mon." "Ok ok." You looked back at him "Thank you...I've been waiting for that answer for a long time." You admitted. "Oh yeah?" Harvey tilted his head. "Yeah." "I bet you where waiting for this too." Harvey finished quickly and suddenly pulled you in and smashed his lips against your with passion. Your face light up red, but slowly sinked into the kiss. He slowly pulled away and looked into your eyes. Your eyes you can tell he loved to look into them. You smiled and he smiled back. "I can't wait til I tell Jim about this!!" Harvey joked and ran off. "No don't!!!" You laughed and ran after him.