[Jonathan Crane] Dont Be Scared

A lot of times, you'll stroll up and down hallways of the Gotham hospital. Looking at the patients. Examining their actions. You where always curious about those things. Especially the mentally ill. You've always wondered what they see..what they hear...what they think. You've dreamed of becoming a therapist or a psychologist, so you studied often. Its a suprise that the workers in Gotham City Hospital allow you to look at the patients, but they won't let you in their rooms. You just told them that you wished to work there and you wanted to see how the mentally ill act for more studies since you almost read all the books you have about mental health. You again walked down the hallways and into different ones. You looked through the windows seeing the patients while you walked, but one caught your eye. This boy, teen, around your age you supposed, was twitching, no wait wincing, no thats not it...he was scared. He was scared of something, you can tell by the struggle he has from trying to rip the leather wrists bands tied to the side of the hospital bed. It looked like he was trying to run away from something. "Poor kid" you thought. A doctor walked passed you but he managed to turn his attention to you when you called him out. "Yes? What is it Miss?" The doctor walked up to you. "Do you know anything about that patient there?" You pointed to the man. "Yes actually." The doctor checked his clipboard "His name is Jonathan Crane. He was diagnosed with numerous compounds. One we're still trying to identify. The diagnosis wore off but..still seems like he is in fear." He looked at you "We're not sure if it'll ever leave." You looked back at the Patient, Jonathan, and repeated "..Poor guy" he doctor nodded in agreement. "Well..can i go see him. I could find out what's wron-" "No can do." You blinked "But didn't you get him a therapist?" You tilted your head. "We'll get him one once he calms down-" "he needs one now!!" You shouted. The doctor blinked and scoffed "So what do you know. You're just a kid." You frowned grumpily and watched him walk away. You growled at his input. "Im not a kid" you grumbled deeply with anger. Your mouth thrist for revenge but instead you quickly stepped up to the doctor from behind, and snatch the keys, of course you had to be quick for holding all the keys in one hand so they dont make too much noise. The doctor turned instantly but you stood behind his back when he turned. The doctor shrugged and turned back around to start walking again. And so again, you stuck onto his back. Once he walked away far enough you quickly ran to the door of Jonathan's room and unlocked it. You check if anywone was watching and quickly slid into the room. You locked it as soon as you where inside and set down the keys on a small table. You took a deep breath and exhaled. You smirked sightly and scoffed at what you just done "I should be like a super spy." You joked to yourself and giggled. You turned your attention to Jonathan who was trying to still get away from something. You walked to him quietly, trying not to startle him. "Hello?" You whispered and Jonathan instantly looked at you. You flinched at his quick action. "W-Who are you?" He stuttered examining you. "...I'm [Y/N]." You examined him as well. "Whats your name?" You asked to make sure if he knew who he was. You wanted to know if he remembers himself. His eyes wondering, scanning his brain for the answer, "Jonathan.." he said "Jonathan Crane..." he managed to say. You smiled in relief "Nice name, Jonathan." He looked at you an nodded in agreement. His eyes stared into your soul. You can feel him begging for mercy. It was hard to see a kid your age feel that way. You felt mercy. He was taking glanaces at every object in the room. You thought you should ask him something to keep his mind off the whole fearing thing...but you where curious. "Jonathan..." he again turned your attention to you, twitching like he always did, breath filled with fear."Do you...see things?" You asked him. His eyes widen, and he struggled to sit up "Yes!" He said excitingly with honest. "Yes!! Every day!" He said in relief as if he finally got the chance to say it out loud. "Alright calm down." You signaled him to relax and to stay put. "What do you see?" You where still curious. Jonathan frooze up...didn't move but then began to twitch and shiver and he started to get pale "Scarecrows..." he muttered "Those...DAMN SCARECROWS!" He shouted and tried to break the chains that held him down. "Jonathan, relax!!" "THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" He screeched in fear. His heart rating on the machine became intense. His breathing became harsh "LET ME OUT!" He begged and begged. It was hard to watch. He glanced everywhere and being frightened. "Joanthan you need to calm down!!" Jonathan shook his head harshly "I can't!! I-I see them!!! They're coming for me!!" He kicked and punched, begging to be released. You didn't know what to say, you where outstanded. You never faced something like this. Suddenly his breathing became heavy and he began to scream in terror "LET ME GO!" You paniced "Jonathan!!" You barked and grabbed his hand tightly. His eyes widen and stood stiff. His heart rating began to slowly relax, but he was still in a bit of shock. He turned his head and looked at your hand entwined with his. Then he looked up at you. You where worried. "...Thank you." He muttered. "Huh?" You looked at your hand with his and realized that you actually got him to calm down "Oh..." you giggled. "Well...are you ok now?" You tilted you head. Jonathan looked around and nodded. "I cant see them...but...i can hear them..." his eyes wondered. "..thank you" he sighed in relief. You smiled. "You dont have to be afraid"