[Oswald Cobblepot] Not Like Fish Mooney

"Dont worry. Dont worry. " you repeated and whispered to yourself. You where nervous, nervous than ever. You where about to ask the famous 'King of Gotham' if you could be his assistant. You didn't want to have those other normal jobs. You wanted something different. And you wanted to be somebody. You wanted to be bad. The thought of the words you will say to him crossed your mind over and over. Trying to remember it. You where afraid if you'll mess up...mess up badly, infront of the 'king'. you kept telling yourself its alright, it'll be ok. But other workers there where staring at you and secretly laughing at you and your nervousnes. You felt it. You felt them laughing, judging, staring. You hated that, you where just trying to comfort yourself. Self confidence. You growled quietly as the feeling drenched over you, you felt embarrassed, but with embarrassment, came anger. The world around you became dark, and gloomy. You stared, thinking...thinking of all the bad things and all the terror you will bring into those people. The people that laugh at you. You chuckled at the thought and clentched your fist. Oh, the screams...the amout of hearts that will be stopped, and all the necks that will be squeeze. You giggled. Your world became darker and darker. You no longer felt like you where in the waiting room next to the door. You felt as if you where in your own world. Suddenly, "[Y/N]?" The call of your name snapped you back to reality, "H-Huh?" You looked to see a man that slightly open the door, "You're up." Your eyes widen "O-Oh! Ok! Thank you!" You nodded at him as he opened the door for you. You walked into the dark, gold room. You walked along the dark red rug that led to the King of Gotham, Penguin. He sat on his beautiful throne with his body guard aside. You gazed upon him, you did it! You did the first step! Seeing him without embarrassing yourself! You smiled happily and walked faster. "Right there is fine." Penguin suddenly said and you stopped in your tracks. You stood straight with your hands on your side. "So.." the man looked at you up and down, "you want to be MY assistant?" He raised a brow. You nodded "Y-Yes sir." You began to fittle with the end of your shirt. "Why?" He tilted his head. "Oh...well..." you explored your brain for the answer that you said you'll respond to that simple question. You couldn't find it. Oh no. You began to tremble not sure of what to say. "Why?" He repeated still waiting for the answer. You gulped and blink. "Just wing it!" You thought. "Well... i-i would like to be your assistant, because...i thought...it'll be different, and i would like to be something bigger than just a girl at a-" "Enough!" He demanded, and you instantly stood quiet. You shivered, afraid you did something wrong. "I've heard enough." He stood up and walked to you, or more like limped since everyone says he walks like a penguin. He stopped infront of you with a warm smile. "You're hired." Your eyes widen "I-I am?!" You exclaimed. "Yes, you are." He nodded. "B-But sir, i didn't get to finish-" "Doesn't matter." He shook his head. He kept his eyes stuck on you and slowly and gently grabbed your hand. You blinked and blushed softly. "You remind me of me..when i first wanted to work for Fish Mooney." He smiled thankfully. You were speechless. "Nervous...scared...quiet...." he named all the feelings you've had all your life. "But, don't worry..." he raised your hand to his mouth and kissed it. He looked up at you "Im not Fish Mooney." He covered the kiss with his other hand. A blush ran across your face. "Y-yes...Mr. Penguin." You got lost in his light blue eyes. "Please...call me Oswald." He patted your shoulder. "O-Ok...Mr. Oswald." You bowed smally. "You can go now. Your work starts tomorrow, 10 am in the moring," he limped back to his throne and sat down. "Sharp!" He finished. "Thank you" You smiled and turned to walk away. The man from ealier opened the door for you and closed it. You walked out the palace. This was going to be a great job.