[Jerome Valeska] I Just Want Some Donuts

Boring. Boring. Boring. Thats all your life is. Boring!! You worked at a boring small donut shop in the corner of a boring street. You still dont know why you had to take the night job. No one ever goes to the store at night. Who would even bother. You sighed as the small t.v hanging from the top cornor of the room played the never ending sounds of the news. No one was coming in. Why bother be there where you can be in your comfy, warm bed! The thought of your bed and the feeling to sleep drenched over you and slowly you began to sleep. Your head in your arms and resting them on the counter. Right before your mind drifted off to wonderland and your body became souless the sound of the bell at the door to indecate that someone walked in ringged. Your instantly shot up and saw a man.. well...young man there. He was ginger and had pale skin with dark eyes. We wore nice clothes, as trying to impress someone or just trying to be fancy. He smiled warmly examing the room and saw you. "Hello!" He waved. You waved back and he walked up to the counter. "I would like a few donuts please!" He put his hands behind his back politely. "Of course. Um...what kind?" You asked getting a small bag and opening it. "Hmm..." he exhaled attentionaly while tapping his chin. "Those!" He pointed to the jelly donuts. You opened the case through your side and slid them into the bag. "Will that be it?" You asked. "Hm...No noth- oh! The sprinkle one!" He pointed happily at the sprinkled donut. You snickered at his actions, he was like a little kid. You slid that donut in the bag and folded it up. "That would be 1 dollar and 25 cents, please." The man reached into his pocket and tossed one quater onto the counter with a piece of lint from his pocket. You looked at the quater and back at him. "Sir," you scoffed "Im going to need the other half." The man rolled his eyes. "Come on girl, just give me the donuts and we'll be cool." "Im afraid i cant do that sir." You shook your head. He looked away and back irritated. Suddenly he shot out a thin dagger to your face. You jerked back at the suprise. "Listen, i dont want to hurt you, but i got no money and im hungry." He growled deeply, staring at you. "W-Why don't you just...cook something.." you stuttered at the sight of the dagger inbetween your eyes. He chuckled and slowly digged the thin pointy dagger inbetween your eyes "Just give me the donuts...and we'll be cool." He repeated and began to smile devilishly. "Ok! Ok!" You yelped and handed the bag of donuts to him carefully. He grinned and pulled the dagger back as he grabbed the bag. He looked at the dagger and polished it with his thumb "Y'know," he put the dagger back in his sleeve "normally i would have killed you, cause, y'know the whole witnesses thing." You gulped. He looked at you up and down "But you're a cutie. So I'll let you slide~" He grinned. You blushed very faintly "Thank you." You sighed in relief. He laughed softly and looked at the small tiny stand on the counter that held fliers for the shop "By the way, Im Jerome, and," He picked one out and waved it. "I'll be calling you~" he winked, never taking his sight off you, and turned to walk away. "Farewell!" He exclaimed royally and walked away. You saw him walk out of your sight and you blinked. You looked at the fliars and smiled. "And I'll be waiting for you, Jerome" you joked.