finding you again

prestons pov

me and paris went up stairs and got changed.

i changed in blue jean shorts and she changed into a blue jean skirt and then we put on matching striped red and white t-shirts and red converse.

i brushed my red curls neatly and put her hair half up with a red and white bow.

dont judge i always do her hair.

miss green came up and told us that people where here to see us.

i grabed paris' hand and we followed miss green down the steps and into the living room.

she stoped and infront of her were five boys.

"niall" paris whispered.

i looked up and saw niall.

a tear went down paris' face as niall nielt down and opened his arms. she ran into them and i followed.

everyone in the room stared at us like we were crazy but i could care less, i had niall.

"i told you i would come back" he said.

"how did you know where we were" me and paris asked in unison.

"lets just say i found out about dad abusing you and ive been looking for you" he said in a whisper as a tear fell down his cheeks.

me and paris raised out arms and whiped his tear in unison.

what were twins.

he laughed.

"anyone care to explain" a guy with black hair in a quiff asked.

"way to ruin the moment" a guy with curly brown hair and green eyes said.

niall picked me and paris up and carried us over to them.

"zayn, harry, liam and louis this is preston and paris my little brother and sister" niall said. he pointed to each of the boys and then at me and paris.

"uh not to be rude but didnt you say that there was three of them?" liam asked.

"yea uhh, guys wheres london" niall asked.

paris started crying and niall tried to calm her down. i shifted in nialls arms and gave her a hug a kiss on the cheek. she calmed down and put her head on nialls shoulder.

"rember how dad was abusing us?" i asked.

he nodded while the others gasped.

"uh he kinda killed london and tried to kill us. thats why we are here. cops came in time but not for london" i said sadly.

niall gasped as well as the others and paris just broke down in sobs.

i almost did but i kept saying in my head that i have to stay strong for paris.

niall rocked her but she wouldnt calm down.

i made him put me down and then i grabed paris from him. as soon as i was holding her she stoped crying and held onto my neck.

niall and the guys looked at me in awe.

i shrugged. niall told us to go pack, while he signed the relise forms.

i carried paris up the steps and set her on the bed. i grabed mine and her suit cases and put them on the bed. she hoped off the bed and went to her dresser and grabed her cloths and put them in the bag, while i did the same. then we went to the closet and grabed our other cloths and toys out of there.

i went to the bathroom and got out things out of there and put them in a seperate bag.

niall came up and helped us bring our bags down to the car.

we said bye and then we were off on our way to where ever it is that we are going.

as we sat in the car paris snuggeled up to me and put her head on my shoulder.

i played with her curls as i stared aimlessly out the window.

"20 questions anyone?" louis asked.

sures and yeses were passed around the car.

"okay first question what do you two like to do" laim asked.

"dance, sing, and play guitar" me and paris answered in unison.

"creppy; okay next question, favorite color" zayn asked.

this should be Obvious.

"green" we answered together.

"food?" harry asked.

"Lodca" we said.

they all gave us confused looks except niall.

"its an irish pastry type thingy" niall explained.

they still looked confused.

"potato pancake" me and paris said.

maybe if you say it in english they would get it.

"ohhhh" they all said.

ding ding ding

"okay now that you made us look like idiots, favorite animal" zayn said.

"turtle!" me and paris shouted happily.

niall laughed at us and the others covered there ears.

"owww" harry whinned.

"sorry" we mumbeled.

they kept asking questions till we pulled up to a giant manison.

me and paris looked at it in awe.

"this is bigger than mom and dads house" paris whispered only for me to hear.

i nodded and she grabed my hand as we walked into the house.

it was huge.

they lead us to a hallway of doors that each said a name and then there were three doors without names.

"do you guys wanna share or no" liam aksed.

"niall would no the answer to that" paris said.

niall nodded and lead us to a door. he opened it and showed us inside.

it had green walls with four leaf clovers eveywhere. there was a wooden bunkbed that had a darker shade of green comforters and pillows with all different shades and then there was two desk that each had a name in big buble letters and then two closets.

"you know us so well" me and paris said giving him a hug.

"yea but i think i have sonething youre gonna love even better than your room" he said with a mischivious grin.

"oh really" paris said.

he nodded grabed our hands and lead us down the stairs and into a different hallway.

there were two doors down this hallway.

he lead us to one and opened the door.

inside was a music room with tons of instruments and a recording both.

me and paris squeled in delighet and then he took us to a different door.

inside was a dance studio.

paris ran in a droped in a split.

"im never leaving this room" she yelled happily.

i went over to her and did a handstand off her back like in our dance.

"if your never leaving can i stay with you?" i asked with a happy sigh.

she nodded and i got up and help her up.

we saw the boys staring at us and i decided hey why not.

i gave paris a look and she nodded.

we got in starting postion and did our acro duet routine ad the boya just stood there staring at us like they just saw an alien.

i think im gonna like it here i thought to myself.