the fire

prestons pov

pain thats all i felt. A burning sensation all around me. flames. thats what i see. flames and smoke. ash is in my lungs making breathing harder. i keep coughing. i see a figure coming for me in the dark. as it gets closer i see that its a fireman. help!

"help!" i tried to scream but i just ended up coughing. i was crying a lot and i had caused myself to start coughing blood. the flames surrounding me gets closer as the fireman runs to grab me; but before he grabs me i black out.

--------------------

i shot out of bed and start crying. it was just a dream. it was just a dream. niall ran into the room and saw me crying. he came over and sat on the bed pulling me into his lap. i just sat and cried on his shoulder for a while. he just sat there and let me cry while rubbing my back and whispering that its ok in my ear.

"baby its just a dream. shhh calm down babe, calm down" he whispered gentally.

"it was just a dream" he said again. if it was just a dream then why does it feel so real? i slowly stoped crying as he rocked me. he placed my binky back in my mouth and i just layed my head on his chest for a while till he got up. we went down the stairs and to the living room where everyone else was sitting. i nusseld into his chest as he sat down on the couch. i closed my eyes again and slowly started drifting off to sleep. when the fire alarm in the house went off. i smelt the smoke and saw the flames in the kitchen. everyone rushed and got up. zayn grabed london and harry grabed paris. we rushed out the door of the house and liam gpt on the phone with the fore department. everyone was here but shaylee. where shaylee?!!? my worst nightmear is coming true but im not the one stuck in it!...

"daddy, shaylee!" i screamed. he started panicking. she is in the kitchen. i got out of nialls arms and ran into the house. with them screaming at me. i ran to the kitchen and saw shaylee on the countertop stareing helplessly at the flames. i ran dodgeing the flames the best i could till i got to her. i grabed her hand and pulled.

"shaylee! come on run!" i shouted at her. she wasnt listening. she is having a panic attack!! i grabed her waist and threw her over my shoulder and ran back out of the kitchen. i got us out of the house and over to niall. he was looking the other way so i started pulling on his shirt.

"daddy! i got her!" i said. he turned around at the sound of my voice. liam grabed shaylee from me and niall lifted me off the ground and into his arms. he had tears in his eyes and running down his cheeks. he squeezed me to his chest and kissed my head.

"baby! i thought i lost you! dont ever scare me like that again!" he said and his voice got stern at the end. he kissed my forhead again.

"are you ok? are you hurt? did you get hurt, burns?!" he kept rambaling questions at me.

"daddy! im fine!" i said. he hugged me again and then the ambulence and firetruck showed up.

the firefighghters started putting out the fire while the ambulence made sure that everyone was ok. one of the firefighters came up to me and niall. he smiled at me.

"you were a very brave boy today!" he said. i just nodded. i did what i did because this family lost to many people and i dont wanna loose then again. we just got skyler and shaylee back and id like to keep it that way. i grabed my binky that hung around my neck and placed it in my mouth and then layed my head on nialls chest and fell into a dreamless sleep.