crazy life

nialls pov

i was so scared that i was gonna loose him. loose both of them. he risked his life and ran into that house...a house that was on fire! he risked his life to save his sister. one of the people who left us. even though it wasnt their fault. everything is blakes fault. that man is a murdered and he broke up a family that was perfectly fine all because he loved my mum and my mum loved my father. the man i called uncle ruined a perfect family. my little one risked himself to save his sister. if i lost him. if i lost both of them i dont even know what i would do. paris would be devastated aswell as london but more paris because he was always with her. it is hard to seperate those two although it has been getting better. preston hangs out with us guys while london and paris hang out skyler, shaylee, el, dani and perrie. shaylee and skyler forgave harry and now harry is dating skyler because she understood that it was infact an accident. im not happy that one of my best mates is dating my younger sister but i cant really stop love. but today we are moving into a new house because the police found out that the fire was caused by a person that wasnt in the house. meaning skyler didnt do it and that someone was perpously trying to hurt us. why us? why this family? what did we do? we are children for peats sakes. thats all thats left of this family. children!! children that have had more then anyone else been thrown at them. children that have put through to much. we are taking care of three now eleven year olds that act like they are babies. i am like their father. i take care of them dress them, change them and more importantly love them. they call me daddy!

the new house is just like the old one only we moved about four hours away from their so we are now living in doncaster england. louis is happy becausw he is from doncaster so he can be closer to his family now. and the other boys live around here. bout couple miles away. shaylee is in the hospital to make sure that her lungs are ok and preston was told yesterday that he was fine so i think he in bed sleeping right now. were already moved into the new house thanks to paul and the design team. no one shares a room anymore ( we dodnt have to at the old house but we choose to). the kids are slowly getting used to it but they are fine. infact they all sleep in their beds almost everynight! unless the lads arent telling me something. london has gotten really close to louis and paris is like attached to harry's hip at all times. as for preston he is my boy. he always wants me and im fine with that. i love that he feels comfortable around me. but let me tell you something. im proud of him. im proud of what he did. he wasnt afraid. most people run out and away from a burning house but he rsn right into it.he saved her, and i am thankful for that. because this family doesnt need to loose anyone else. it might be a crazy life but its my life.

i got up from the couch where all the other lads and the girls are sitting (minus london and paris) and went to go check on the kids. i went to londons room first and saw her sitting up with her binky in her mouth and she was whinning for louis. i found it adorable. i walked up next to her.

"hey baby girl! you want louis?" i asked. she seemed suprised by my voice and turned to look at me.

"daddy! i want uncle louis!" she whinned. it sounded more like ouie than louis but ok. i smiled at her and picked her up. i placed a kiss on her forhead and walked down the steps with her.

"lets go find uncle louis!" i told her. we walked into the living room and she smiled when she saw louis. she jumped from my arms amd ran to him. i felt a little sad that she rather be with louis but ill get over it. as i was down there i realised harrys absence and when i went to paris' room i found him changing her pull up. they stay in pull ups incase. excespically for naps and night time. during the day they are usually ok and they make it on time but like i said they are just incase. you can never be to safe. i smiled at them and went to prestons room. i found him laying on his tummy with his binky in his mouth and he was coloring on a piece of paper and he had a calculater. the paper looked like it had a dog on it but i couldnt tell. it might be homework but then again unless it was math homework and was a puzzel thing he was just coloring and studying at the same time. they are still child protages so it wouldnt suprise me. not everything changed just most things. i walked over to him and placed my hand on his back gentally. he jumped at my touch but when he saw it was me he jumped into my arms with a smile on his face. eager much?

"hi buddy! what you doing?" i asked. he frowned at me. and i looked at him confused.

"bad grammar daddy! what are you doing is how you say it!" he corrected. i was just corrected for bad grammar by an eleven year old! and he acts like he is three! thats just not right!

"fine then! what are you doing?" i corrected myself. he smiled.

"goodjob daddy! and im doing math homework!" he said excitedly. this boy does love his math. i smiled at him.

"ok! does my baby want some milk or juice with goldfish?!" i asked him. he nodded excitedly and i laughed at him.

"fishy! baba! fishy! baba!" he kept shouting. he went to run but i grabed his waist. he turned to me and pouted.

"fishy! baba!" he whinned. i shook my head at him. i layed him down on his bed and grabed a pull up and wipes.

"we need to change you first and then you can get fishy and baba ok?" i told him. he nodded. i changed him and then brought him downstairs and gave him milk and goldfish. for then rest of the day everyone relaxed on the couch and watched a disney movie marathon! i love my messed up family, and my crazy life.