""Chapter 14

<**>

Yes. I know. It has been a month since I've updated. I'm sorry! I've always hated it myself when the authors of the books I liked took forever to update!! And now I've become one of them!
Anywayssss enjoy this chapter!!

The picture above is the interior of Eli's private jet.

<**>

I was curled up in a ball on Eli's private jet looking out the window at the dark cloudy night sky. With my giant Beyoncé blanket wrapped around me tightly, I rested against the soft cushioned couch and waited for Eli to come back from the other side of the jet where all the food and drinks were held.

I thought about how I would approach him about what I wanted to do tonight. Which was yes, to sleep with him finally. Should we do it here, on the jet? Or wait till we get back home tomorrow night.

"Here's your Shirley Temple." Eli handed me my cherry flavored Sprite. "Are you sure your not hungry? You haven't eaten since you left that pizza plaza in Mississippi this afternoon. You should really eat S."

I looked at the electronic clock that was implanted into the planes wall.
7:34.

It has been about 6 hours since I last ate, but I wasn't feeling up to it.
"No I'm alright thanks." I smiled up at him.

He studied me for a minute his eyebrows furrowed. He seems to do that a lot while in deep thought.

"At least eat some crackers, here I'll be right back." He said pacing to the back of the jet again.

He is stubborn. But then again so am I.

He walked back out with a Ritz box in one hand and Saltines in another.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The Ritz." I replied without hesitation. Now looking at food made my mouth water.

He handed me the Ritz box and sat down behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back against him so my back was resting against his chest.

I pulled open the bag holding my crackers hostage and licked my lips when the smell left the now open bag.

I stuffed one round cracker in my mouth and devoured it in 5 seconds.

"So your not hungry huh?" I heard Eli smirk from behind me.

"Shut it. I wasn't really feeling it until you brought food up to my face." I admitted.

"Okay." He laughed.

"Want one?" I asked holding a cracker out in front of him.

"Sure why not." He smiled opening his mouth. I put the cracker into his mouth and his lips came down and covered my index and middle finger.

We held eye contact as he started to suck on my fingers. My breath hitched and I felt my heart beating against my chest rapidly.

One of his hands came up and pulled my fingers out of his mouth. I watched as his jaw moved up and down as he chewed up the rest of the cracker.

I'm two seconds I was flipped the other way around so now I was facing towards him, my knees on either side on his hips. His left hand came up to the side of my face and grabbed a chunk of my hair. He roughly pulled it back so my head was facing the top of the jet and my neck was fully exposed to him.

I licked my lips anticipating his next move. I felt his soft lips lightly travel the base of my neck until he reached my mark. He applied more pressure with his lips on that one spot and my eyes clamped down closed fast. My hands rose to his broad chest and ran them up and down his torso.