""Chapter 24

<**>

Hey, so I developed writers block after posting the last chapter so that's why I haven't posted in a while... Sorry about that! But I have written down some things with the help of my sister so now updates should be more frequent!!
Thank you for baring with me!!
Enjoy!

<**>
PREVIOUSLY ON RELENTLESSLY MARKED:

"Would if I told you that my... Friend went to a couple of special people and they helped her find out a way to let's say... halt, her uterus?" She whispered.

"Your friend?" I asked trying to think of who it could be before realizing there was no friend. She was just saying that so it was like she was telling me a story not giving me advice. She can't get in trouble if she just simple telling me a story.

"Yes. My friend." She nodded slowly. I nodded back motioning that I understood what she was trying to say.

"Okay. And what do you mean by halt?" I asked.

"I mean they gave this friend of mine a type of herb that can wipe out the lining of her uterus to get rid of any egg." She stated. "This herb she took also would stay within her blood stream for months so she wouldn't become pregnant."

"And her mate couldn't do anything about it?" I asked.

"No I don't think so. But he can if he was that desperate. But I would be a very painful process to drain all of the herbs poison out of her blood stream." She replied.

"What would have to be done?" I asked growing a bit pale.

"He has to bite into her mark and try to suck all the poison out of her blood stream which could take up to half an hour. But it has to be done during sex to make sure the female is under complete submission. To show that the male is the dominate one." She uttered. "And the thing is this would probably effect the bond and both sides with have trust issues and may take a while to rebuild their relationship. So that's a thing she should of thought of before she took the herbs. She should have thought about the consequences of the outcome. It's either the relationship, or the herbs. She should of choose wisely. What's best."

I gulped thinking of everything my sister just told me. There would be consequences but I don't think that Eli would go that far of sucking the poison out of me because he wouldn't want to hurt me. 'She should of choose wisely. What's best.' Yeah. What's best for me.

"Who are these people that your friend went to?" I asked standing up.

Zaida gave a saddened and maybe disappointed look towards me before taking a big breath.

"The witches."

END OF CHAPTER 23:

******************************

""Chapter 24:

'The witches'. I thought over what my sister had just said 15 minutes before. Who are the witches? Where are the witches? Who would help me find out where these witches lived?

My thoughts consumed me until I felt thick tension clouding the air. I headed towards the feeling when I heard voices arguing near the pack house.
Arabella and Donte who was still chained naked to the post. I saw Arabella's face twisted scornfully as she said something to Donte that I couldn't quite understand. It wasn't something good because before she could even finish her sentence he snapped his teeth at her and growled. I quickly made my way over towards the two of them.