""Chapter 18

<**>

The hottie above is Eli's beta, Erich.
Thank you everyone for reading!!

<**>

Eli's lips trailed down my neck sucking harshly on my collar bone as I fisted the silk bed sheets. I licked my dry lips and tried to suppress a moan as his lips made their way to his mark and his tongue lapped back and forth against it.

I felt wetness form between my legs and arched my back rubbing myself on his jeans to create friction and relieve the ache. He moaned into my neck as one of his hands massaged my left boob and the other trailed down to the hem of my underwear. When did I take my jeans off?

His hand reached inside my underwear and down to my clit. I gasped when he started rubbing furiously and I arched my back into his hand. My eyes rolled back as all the pleasure became to much.

When he inserted a finger my body tensed and slight pinch was felt in my core. He noticed and rubbed the top of my core with his thumb as his index finger slowly drew in and out. The pinch went away a little as pleasure took over. My hand pulled harshly at his hair and he growled. My other hand palmed him through his jeans while I rolled my hips riding his hand.

"Serena, stop." I heard Eli say. I opened my eyes and looked at him confused.

"Serena! Stop it now!" He whispered more harshly. Only then did I realize that his mouth wasn't moving.

How was he talking?

"Serena wake up!" He said as I felt my body shake.

I sat up quickly breathing wildly. I looked around confused at my surroundings. Wasn't I just in Eli's room? I looked around and saw Eli's angry grayish-yellowish eyes staring back at me. I also realized that I was straddling him. I forgot I fell asleep on him like this.

"You need to stop before I take you on this couch in front of your siblings." He whispered angrily in my ear.

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

"I can smell you. You don't know how badly I wanna taste you right now." He growled lowly.

My cheeks reddened to the shade of a tomato. I can't believe I just had a wet dream while I was asleep on Eli. PLUS with my siblings in the room.

"Sorry." I whispered looking at my brother who was still sleeping and my sister who was reading a magazine.

"If it was just us in here I would be having you." He growled lifting his hips so I felt his growing member. "Do you see what just your smell does to me Bambi?"

"You're bringing Bambi back?" I rolled my eyes.

"It was never gone." He smirked.

"Okay, you two are not very good whisperers. You should try and be more quiet." Zaida wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Good thing you're not gonna be living in the same house of us. I don't like being quiet." Eli stated and I smacked his arm.

Before Zaida could say something else, a Bing went off motioning the pilot was going to speak through the speakers.

"Please brace yourselves , we will be landing in 5 minutes."

Eli pulled me tight against his chest as he leaned back into the white cushioned couch. Zaida leaned back into the chair picking up her Vogue magazine.