Typical Morning with Seb (Fluff)

You roll out of bed, leaving a sleeping Sebastian curled up in the covers. He had returned home from filming early hours in the morning so you thought you'd let him sleep in.

You hop in the shower and dry your hair in the bathroom so you don't wake him. When you walk back into the bedroom, Seb hasn't moved an inch, and you chuckle to yourself at his adorable baby-like face as he sleeps.
Walking over to your dresser, you put on a bra and lace panties. In just your underwear, you walk to your closet, looking for an outfit for the day. You stand there, debating on an oversized band tshirt and jeans, or to actually attempt to look girly and go for the blouse you'd bought a few months ago. Oh how you hate decisions!

"Hmm, now this is what I've missed." You hear Bassie mumble from behind you.
Turning around, you see him smirking at you.
"Your ass looks great in those. Lace really accentuates your curves." He winks at you and you blush. Sebastian has seen you naked many times before, but you still always feel a little self conscious.
"I can't decide what to wear." You sigh, hoping to change the subject.
"Just come back to bed." He yawns.
You look back at him, feeling very tempted. He moves the quilt over and holds his arms out, his outstretched toned muscles looking so warm and inviting.
You give in. How could you say no to that?
You grab a bed shirt, and just as you are about to put it over your head you hear Seb protest.
"No, no, no. Come to bed just as you are!"
You sigh sarcastically.
"Someone's very demanding today." You joke, slipping under the covers in just your underwear.
His warm arms instantaneously wrap around you. His body heat a stark contrast to the cold air outside of the bed.
You nuzzle into his chest, humming in content.
"I haven't saw you for months, I think I can be a little demanding." He laughs.
His hands tickle down your back in a soothing manner. You run your finger in circles on his chest as you speak again.
"So, you missed me, then?"
"(Y/n), you could go to the shop for half an hour and I'd miss you."
"I missed you too." You smile, looking up into his oceanic eyes.
He softly plants a kiss on the tip of your nose, to which you giggle. Then you move your lips up further to capture his lips in your own.
"I love you." He mumbles as you break the kiss.
You lean back into his chest, inhaling his scent.
"I love you too, Bassie Bear."