Baking with Bassie (Fluff)

"Bassie, I don't have time for this." You huff as your boyfriend wraps his arms around your waist from behind, nuzzling his face into your neck.
It's your little cousin's birthday tomorrow and you'd promised to bake some cupcakes for her tea party.
You look over at the clock. It's 9pm. The tea party starts tomorrow at 3pm, but you want to bake the cupcakes tonight so they're ready to decorate in the morning.
You look at the flour, butter, sugar and eggs placed around the counter, feeling exasperated.
"I could help you." Sebastian mumbles into your neck, causing a slight shiver down your spine.
"Okay, great!" You cheer, turning to face him and giving him a cheesy grin. You loosen yourself from his grip, walking over to the oven when giving Seb his instructions.
"Just put all of those ingredients in that bowl and mix."
You had pre-measured what you needed so it shouldn't be that hard.
Seb starts adding in all the ingredients, carefully cracking the eggs on the side of the bowl.
"Oh, uh (y/n)?" He asks cautiously.
"Yeah?" You reply nonchalantly, as you turn the dials on the oven.
"There's shell in it." He looks at you like he's a puppy about to be scolded. You just chuckle at him.
"It's okay, here." You push in front of him, picking up the half of the full egg shell he had discarded on the bench. You use the half of the egg shell to scoop out the small shard of shell effortlessly. Turning back to face him, you smile proudly. "See, no problem."
Bassie softly pecks your nose, causing you to scrunch it up.
"Thank you, miss chef." He jokes. You leave to get the whisk for him, and he continues adding the rest of the ingredients. You hand him the whisk and watch as he starts whisking like a normal person. This doesn't last long, however, as he starts to make a joke of it. He picks up the bowl and holds it under his arm, imitating a chef. He puts on a strong fake French accent.
"Ho ho, I mix-a the cake like a good chef. Oui oui."
You can't help but burst out laughing at his antics. Eventually he begins to dance around in circles, still mixing the mixture. Then you notice, just a moment too late, the piece of kitchen towel lying on the floor. Bassie's foot stands on it, and he slips straight to the tiled floor. You look down shocked. Bassie is lying on his back, covered from the waist up in cake batter and he looks a mixture of confused and disappointed. He locks eye contact with you, your shocked and worried expression instantly causing him to chuckle. You let out a giggle, relieved he's okay and you crouch down next him. Soon you are both a laughing mess on the kitchen tiles.

Then you realise the cake mix is completely ruined and you'll need to start again.
Bassie notices your concern.
"I'm so sorry." He mumbles.
"It's okay," you smile. "You just go wash that cake mix out of your hair." You giggle, pulling some mix out of a strand of his hair hanging in front of his face. He nods, getting up and heading to the bathroom. You clean up the mix that ended up on the floor, walls and cupboards before starting to make another mix.

That Sebastian; he's adorable, dorky and extremely clumsy! He always makes more work for you, but honestly you wouldn't have him any other way. After you eventually finish the mix, you pull out cupcake cases and begin to portion the mix out.
You hear the door of the bathroom opening and you glance up. As your eyes look back down at the cakes, they instantly shoot back up to your boyfriend. Bassie leaves the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, his hair is still damp and flopping over his face. His bare chest and abdomen glistening with the remains of the water. He notices you practically drooling at him and chuckles.
"You're dripping." He smirks.
"I'm what?" You ask, slightly flustered.
"The mix. It's dripping off the spoon."

You look down and see the spoon in your hand hovering halfway between the bowl and the cases, dripping mixture onto the counter. You quickly move the spoon back, your cheeks burning bright.
"Yeah, we'll you're dripping too, go get dried off." You gesture towards the small wet drops landing on the floor and he simply grins, before heading to your shared bedroom.
You take a deep breath to compose yourself. How on earth did you end up with such a gorgeous guy?
Dragging yourself out of your thoughts, you busy yourself filling up the cupcake cases.

Seb walks back into the room, hair still slightly damp. He's put on track pants and a plain tee, but he's still extremely distracting.
"Anything I can do?" He asks.
"I think you've done enough, you can just keep me company." You chuckle.
"That sounds smart." He agrees, sitting down on the opposite side of the counter, watching you.
You can smell his luscious shower gel and it makes you want to push your face into his chest and neck.

You eventually get the buns in the oven and sigh in relief.
"15 minutes in there and they're done!" You cheer triumphantly.
"So, now you have time to spare?" He smiles mischievously, standing up and moving close to you, his scent intoxicating you. You have to deny him or you know you'll completely forget about the cakes.
"No, I'm going to wash up." You excuse yourself, adamant not to let this batch of cupcakes down.
"You wash, I'll dry." He states, following you to the sink.

After the dishes are clean, dry, and put back in their original place, you take the cupcakes out of the oven.
"They smell so good!" Seb squeals like an excited child.
"So do you." You mumble.
"What was that?"
"Nothing. Hey I made a few extra if you want one?" You grin.
"Heck yeah!" He exclaims, grabbing a cupcake from the tray.
You watch as he peels the case away from the soft sponge and brings it to his lips. Ah, his soft pale pink lips that you love kissing. You next see his pearly teeth bite into the cake and you have to drag your eyes away from his luscious mouth.
"Mmh," he hums appreciatively.
"Good?" You ask. To which he nods enthusiastically.
You place the rest of the cakes in a container to keep them fresh and look back at Bassie who is just finishing his cupcake.
"You're such a good cook." He smiles at you.
"It's easier if I have some incentive." You smirk to him.
"Oh really?" He asks, a cheeky smile coating his lips. "Well, how about I reward you whenever you bake for me?"
Before you can respond, he picks you up over his shoulder, carrying you giggling and squealing toward the bedroom to receive your 'reward'.