Wedding (fluff)

"I do." You smile up at Sebastian who is looking down at you in adoration.
"And do you, Sebastian Stan, take (y/full/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.
"Heck yeah, I do." He smirks, never taking his eyes from yours. The guests in the room chuckle.
"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."
Sebastian instantly wraps his arms around your waist as he picks you up off your feet to bring your lips to his.
The whole crowd of your friends and family cheer and clap as he spins you around on the spot.

When he places you back down you take the moment to admire your new husband. He wore a light grey tux with a light tie. His soft brown hair combed neatly and a wide grin across his face that crinkled his eyes, bringing out the striking blue in them.
He also took the opportunity to admire you, his wife. You had a long pristine white dress that flowed neatly, complimenting your body. Your hair was in soft curls down by your face and Seb had never seen anything so beautiful in his entire life.

He wrapped his hand around yours, turning to face the crowd of happy faces. Walking back down the aisle hand in hand. The crowd continues to clap and cheer as you both make your way outside to the wedding car.

*Time skip brought to you by that mental image of Sebastian on your wedding day!*

Your friends and family gathered in the club that you had hired for the after party.
"It's time to make the speeches!" The DJ announces, causing the room to fall quiet.
Sebastian's best man, Chris Evans, stands up, adjusting his own suit.

"Well, I would just like to thank you all for turning up for my man here and his beautiful bride!" He pats Seb on the shoulder. "When Sebastian came to me and told me he had met a girl, I have to admit I was a little surprised. I was even more surprised when he started asking for my advice on how to ask her out and what to do to get her to like him!" He chuckled, looking down at an embarrassed Bassie. "But, it turns out he didn't actually have to do much, and (y/n) felt the same way about him. Now here they are! Married in holy matrimony, tied together for life, shackled down!" Chris began to speak dramatically before stopping the facade and laughing. "Seriously though, I've never seen a couple more perfect for each other. You fit together so well and there wouldn't be any other girl I'd rather give my best friend to." He smiles brightly at you, which you return happily.

"I love you, man!" Chris cries out toward Seb.
Sebastian stands up and Chris attacks him with a 'manly' hug.
"Alright, alright! I'm still going to see you, I'm not getting locked away!" Sebastian laughs, and Chris separates from him. They laugh at each other and pat each other's shoulders before Chris sits down.

"Okay, how do I follow that up?" Sebastian chuckles, clearing his throat nervously. "First, I should thank everyone for turning up to our big day. I couldn't imagine what today would have been if we couldn't share it with all of our closest friends and family. I would like to thank (y/n)'s friends for making her look absolutely stunning today, and for making sure she actually got her ass down that aisle to marry me - so I'm very grateful for that."

You can feel your eyes become teary as you look up at this man who is now your husband, but continue to laugh at his jokes.

"I need to thank Chris, and all my friends for keeping me calm and reassuring me that I wouldn't pass out at the alter." He laughs at himself, but you can tell there's a layer of truth behind his words. "And of course, I must thank (y/n)'s parents for, first of all, creating the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and for giving me their blessing to marry her. When I asked her father for her hand in marriage he happily accepted, and I'll be forever indebted to him for that!" Seb gives your father a honest smile, and your father nods in approval as a response.

"If there is anything else I need to say, it's that, Chris, I'm not being 'shackled down' as you so nicely put it. I am absolutely honoured to call this masterpiece my wife, and I can't wait for our future together." Sebastian raises his glass. "If you'll join me in a toast to my wife - wow that sounds good - my wife!" Everyone laughs at his enthusiasm. "To my wife and our future together! Cheers!"

You, along with all of your guests, raise your glasses to the air before taking a swig. Sebastian returns to his seat, placing his hand on your thigh. He leans over and places a lingering kiss on your lips.
"I love you, Mrs.Stan." He smiles.
"I love you too, Mr.Stan, my adorable little cinnamon roll."
He laughs at your name for him, shaking his head slightly. You intertwine your hand in his that rested on your leg.

"This is going to be quite the adventure with a wife as crazy as you." He smiles, kissing the back of your hand.