Christmas Decorations (Fluff)

Bassie rushed through the door to your shared apartment.
Glancing up from the magazine in your hands, you see him huddled in his thick, black dress jacket. His shoulders are scrunched up and his hands are firmly in the pockets, keeping him from freezing to death. Snowflakes balance on his hair and shoulders, giving him a dusting of winter.

"Brrr! It's freezing out there." He states, shaking the snow off his shoulders. He pulls his coat off and hangs it on the peg before running over to you, who was sat snuggled on the sofa in your pyjamas.
He pushes his hands below your top and onto your bare stomach, the freezing touch causing you to squeal.
"Sebastian Stan, get your hands off me right now!" You shout at him, an assertiveness to your voice he always feared. He removes his hands and plops down next to you.
You can feel the cold radiating off him so you grip his hands in your own and lean in to his shoulder in an attempt to give him some of your body heat. He pulls you into his lap and snuggles further in to you, happily accepting your warmth.

After a short while he seems to have warmed up, but you're too comfortable and content to move.
You glance around your living room at all the Christmas decorations. The tall tree standing in the corner, proudly protecting all the presents beneath, illuminated the room with a multicoloured glow.
Tinsel is draped over all the pictures of you and Bassie that hung on the wall and other small ornaments and lights were dotted around the apartment.
You suddenly remember what you wanted to ask Seb and decided now was a good a time as ever.
"Babe?" You ask and he hums into your neck in response.
"My grandmother wants me to help put her decorations up, but all my cousins are going to be there and I wouldn't mind some moral support." You chuckle. "Would you mind coming along?"
You knew he had no more filming responsibilities until after New Year so he didn't have that as an excuse.
"Of course I will, darling. I'd love to meet your cousins."
"You're going to regret that." You smirk and he begins to tickle you in response. The perfect start to a cute, cosy night watching Christmas movies with hot chocolate and gingerbread men. After all, you loved stereotypical Christmas treats!

---

You and Bassie clung onto each other as to not slip into the snow as you were walking up your Grandmother's front garden. You could already hear the screams and shrieks of the kids playing and you took a deep breath as you mentally prepared yourself for what was to come.
You walked about half way up the path before the ice finally betrayed you. Your foot slid sideways and you grasped out to stop yourself, only clinging tighter to Seb and knocking him off balance too. He makes an attempt to catch you but it's all in vain and you both tumble into the thick white snow. Sebastian lands on top of you, pushing you further into the frosty ground.

When you work out what had just happened you realise you are now lying in the snow on your back, with Sebastian fully lying on top of you. His hands are still resting on your waist from where he attempted to save you and his face shows a worried expression. You lie there, staring up at him before beginning to laugh.
He also cracks a smile, then turns serious once again. The ice begins to seep into your coat, layering your back with freezing water.
"You look so beautiful right now, (y/n)." Seb states absentmindedly as his eyes prowl over your face. The way his eyes scan from left to right over your face resembles how he would read, and in that moment it felt as though he was reading deeply into you.
The cold ice was long forgotten and all you could focus on was the burning body heat between the two of you.

His eyes eventually stop their hunt at your lips. He shoots his gaze up to your eyes, the bright icy blue colour resembling that of the ice beneath you. Despite their colour, there is so much warmth behind them and when you find he's looking back down at your lips you find yourself willing him to kiss you.

"Will you kids stop playing around in the snow! (Y/n), dear, you'll catch your death of cold! Get her up out of there, Sebastian!" Your Grandmother's concerned voice calls out over the arctic wind.
This pulls Bassie out of whatever trance he had gotten himself into and his brow furrows in worry once more.
He swiftly gets to his feet, grabbing your hands and pulling you up. When you're standing, he brushes the remaining snow off your back and shoulders.
"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He asks.
"I'm fine." You smile fondly, knocking some snow out of his hair.
He smiles down at you and you take your hand in his, ready to face the terrors that are your cousins.