Fight Club Part 2

Roars and cheers blared from inside the abandoned Warehouse. Someone else must be fighting tonight as well.

Outside was packed full of cars and teenagers. Most of them from our school and also Lake High School, where the opponent fighting Kaden was from. His name was Marcus, apparently he's a good fighter.

Walking through the Warehouse there were people surrounding in a circle form in the centre of the room. I could barely see from the heads but I could hear punches and grunts from the fighters.

Jordan went off to find Gabe, he was with Kaden prepping him up before his fight. Me, the girls and Lee stayed back trying to get a spot upfront. After being pushed and shoved we finally made our way to the front. It was way too crowded and hot in here. I could see Gabe, he was coming out of a closed off room.He spotted us and made his way over.

"Hey, you came!" He yelled in my ear.

"I told you I was." I yelled back.

"Kaden's fights up next, I'm running the bets." 

"People are actually betting?"

"Lowest bet is $100 dollars, you'll be amazed how much people here want to put in. Most of them are all rich."

"Who runs this?"

"Jeremy he's the one on the mic." Gabe pointef to a guy that was watching the fight."He use to come to our school."

I wasn't even watching the fight, but by the looks of it the guy in the blue shorts was winning.

A bell rung signalling the fight was now over. The guy in blue won,  raising his arm in the air people cheered from the crowd while the other guy layed on the ground knocked out. Poor guy.

Jeremy the MC congradulated the fighter and introduced the next fighter which was Marcus, Kaden's opponent. He recieved some cheers mainly from his school but mostly boo's. Marcus entered the circle looking serious and focused cracking his knuckles and neck.

"Lady's & Gents, the moment you  have all been waiting for. The man your all here to see. The mean machine, the baddest of the bad.....KADEEEEEN!" Jeremy yelled out through the mic.

Everyone went crazy the volume in this room reached deafening levels as soon as Kaden emerged out of a door from the right. Everyone screamed and roared for Kaden jumping up and down. It was amazing how much support he had. The girls especially in this room were going wild yelling out.

"WE LOVE YOU KADEN!"

"YOUR SO FUCKING SEXY KADEN" even some of the girls were saying outrageous comments like, I Was shocked at the last comments,

"FUCK ME, KADEN." like seriously who yells that out, skanks!

Kaden just smirked at the last comment.  People made a pathway for him to walk through patting his back. Girls were reaching and screaming trying to touch him like he was a celebrity. One girl even walked in front of him grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on his lips. He actually put his arms around her and returned the gesture of a full-tongue down throat kiss. Oh my.

The girl looked smug she was smiling from ear to ear. Beccy was right, the outfits some of these girls were wearing were ridiculous. Some were wearing dresses that barely covered there ass or very short shorts or tight short skirts. 

Kaden was wearing a black satin robe that had Kaden written on the back. Walking in to the middle of the circle he bumped knuckles with Marcus. He removes his robe and oh my very eyes! His body is amazing it's solid and built. He's ripped with a six pack forming a close eight. His biceps are pure muscle, he definitely works out alot., I knew he was built but I didn't know what was hiding beneath his shirt. He had a tattoo on his upper arm crossing over his shoulder and one on his chest. I scan his body up and down admiring it I groan, he has a V line. I always thought V lines on a guy were sexy. I'm thibk I'm drooling, well I think every female in this room is. He was just perfect.

"I know right." Beccy said beside me wiggling her eye brows "Sexy isn't he." I just nodded, we both giggled.

Putting on his gloves, Kaden stretches. He flexes his arms and forming fists. He bounces on his toes stretching his calves. He looks calm and relaxed while Marcus looks focused and ready to fight. I feel nervous for Kaden, I know he's tough but the other guy looks scary he's not as built as Kaden though.

"Now you both know the rules right?" Jeremy asked both of the guys, they both just nodded.

"Good, so don't fucking break them." he said walking away to the side.

The bell rung beginning the fight, Marcus throws the first punch. Kaden reacts fast ducking avoiding the hit then comes back up with a hard swing that connects with Marcus's cheeck. I flinch at the sound, it sounded hard. Marcus stumbles back but retreats quickly shaking the hit off. He tries to swing at Kaden again but Kaden just puts his fist to his face blocking each punch. Releasing his fist Kaden gives a left hook and then a right hook. He moves so swiftly and fast, every punch, every movement is making me flinch. I've never seen a fight before in real life, it's scary. I want to close my eyes and stop watching but it's like I have to see Kaden win this fight. 

His attitude is so cocky, every time Marcus try's to hit him, he reacts fast and ducks smiling and smirking making Marcus get even angrier. Marcus get's a left hook in but it dosen't even affect Kaden. With one last hit to the jaw Marcus stumbles back dropping to the ground. Jeremy yells through the mic "K.O, lady's and gents!" It hasn't even been 5 minutes. The room fills with screams and roars of the crowd. Jeremy pats Kaden on the back, raising his arm in the air congratulating him on his win. Jeremy spins Kaden around the crowd. Kaden steps aside from Jeremy and walks towards Gabe. Gabe congradulates him.

The heat in this room was making me sweat, taking off my leather jacket I turn back to see Kaden looking right at me. Well my body. Those green eyes trail up and down my body,  I feel uncomfortable him staring at me like that. He's looks as if he's admiring my body. His eyes stop at my boobs well not that I had big ones but the top I was wearing showed a bit of cleavage. Seriously guys are such perverts, I just wanted to put my jacket back on. He slowly looks up,  capturing my eyes. We stare at each other with blank expressions. I couldn't take my eyes off him. People were trying to get his attention but he didn't turn away.  

"Damnn Shiloh!" Lee yells in my ear cutting off our stare. I turn to him, "Your body is banging." I just rolled my eyes, looking back at Kaden. He looked angry. What the hell
He turned to the crowd and walked off.

Gabe came over saying that he was going to David's house to set up his DJ set and he'll meet us there. People were walking outside, now that the fights were over. I'm guessing every one was going back to David's party. Walking over to Jordan's truck we stopped and talked to some of the girls in our class. They were saying how different I looked and complemented me. I guess this is probably the only time I would get dressed up I usually go plain jain and casual to school. We heard squiels and laughing across from us it was Briel and her friends getting into Kaden's car with some of the jocks.

"PARTY AT MINE!" some guy yelled out, I'm guessing that's David. Everyone cheered and started leaving in their cars. 

Jordan came running over circling his arms around Ayla giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled looking down blushing.

"Don't forget our bet Shiloh, I'm going to line you up shots so be ready." Jordan smirked, Shit! I forgot our bet Oh god here's to a crazy night.

**************

Short Chapter but next ones's the party, I'll update after the weekend because I'm busy so. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed that comment and let me know what you think or Vote :):) 

Nakita xx

,