Dance Recital

I love it, then come and get it 

I know that you're fucking with it 

You see me, you like me, huh? 

Heel to 50, huh? 

Love it?Then play it back 

Plus where the 40 at 

I'm fucking yo cheap thrill on top of my 50 mil 

We eating the cake killa, own it but don't kill her 

My jewels is diamond rolles 

My rock a chin-chilla 

Some more raw fun,  

I'm rolling like rock stars 

Got 50 motherfuckers in my watch with my bandz out.

Me and the girls were rapping to 'Fresh off the Runway' by Rihanna. I loved that song. We were leaving early from school because I was taking Ayla to her Dance recital for Jazzton studios. She came to school with Jordan but he had to go and do something.

I offered to drive because the other girls could't be bothered, plus they wanted to check out my ride. Ayla was a dancer doing all sorts from ballet to jazz and hiphop.I couldn't wait to see her routine she was doing a hip hop routine today.

Phresh Off The Runway Phresh Off, Phresh Off The Runway

Phresh Off, Phresh Off The RunwayPhresh Off, Phresh Off The Runway

"Love that song." Ayla yelled out turning down the music "Thanks for taking me today, Jordan was suppose to but he's with Kaden today."

"That's ok Ayla Im excited to see your routine." I smiled back at her.

My thoughts ran off to Kaden, he was back to his normal self after what happened in the janitor closet yesturday. I wasn't his most favourite person I mean for the rest of that day he wouldn't even acknowledge me. He didn't even look my way, if he did it was only to give glare at me. I had alot running on my mind last night, I don't know what it is about him but somehow I'm attracted to him. Most of the girls at our school are. Thinking back to the way he kissed me that night at the party made me grin and my heart race a tad. It was the best kiss I've ever experienced and I've only made out with two guys,my boyfriend of 3 months Nate which didn't last long and Jake Anderson in spin the bottle, which was gross he was practically eating my face and slobbering all over my mouth with his tongue. Worst experience ever.

"Hellooo... earth to Shiloh." Ayla snapped her fingers infront of me gaining my attention. Shaking my head of my thoughts I turned to her "Huh?"

"I said are you coming tonight?" she said while messaging on her phone.

"Coming where?"

"To the fight, Preston boy is fighting tonight."

Preston boy? I thought Kaden was fighting tonight I overheard them talking about it. "Ah I don't know, I"ll ask my mom."

We arrived at the dance hall, it was packed of different age groups from little girls to older teenagers. Everyone was wearing colourful outfits, some of them looked amazing. Ayla quickly told us where to go before running off to her group to get changed. Taking a seat at the back of the hall most of the front were either reserved or taken which sucked because you couldn't really see.

Reaching in my bag I got out my phone and messaged my mom about tonight. Bec was hungry so she went to get something from the vendor machine. Cass turned to me with a serious look.

"Ah you know what I said before.. ah about Lee, well I don't like him I don't know what I was ssying, I was pretty drunk that night." she mumbled nervously. I knew that was a lie. I smiled at her I know how she feels she dosen't have to be embarrassed about it.

"Cass.. it's OK if you like Lee, I'm glad you do he deserves someone like you. You would be a cute couple."

She gleamed back with a smile then shook her head as if embarrassed " Oh Shiloh its complicated, I do like him its just I don't think he likes me, well not like that anyway."

"Mabye you should ask him and go for it Cass, you never know."

"Yeah mabye, I don't know Shiloh, your the only one who knows so can you please not say anything to anyone."

"Ok Cass, I promise its just between you and me. But the girls should know."

"I know I'll tell them soon and Shiloh is it true you made out with Kaden, I mean the rumours..."

"Yes, Cass it's true." I cut in nodding telling her the truth, they all thought it was rumours. I bit me lip and smiled at her she just shook her head chuckling "God Shiloh."  What, we were drunk.

Beccy came back with chocolate and crisp chips. Ripping the pack open she munched them down like a pig, "God I'm hungry." Girls beside her were eyeing her with disgust and scrunching there nose. I must admit she wasn't a pretty eater, I'm still trying to figure where she puts it all she has such a great body.

Ayla's group came out onto the stage, Beccy stood up and yelled out, "Wooo! Go Ayla." That girl had no shame. They stood in formation waiting for the music, there outfits were colourful and sparkley. They looked amazing and Ayla looked so different. Cass said she had been dancing since she was 5. The way they moved was awesome. Moves that I haven't seen, especially Ayla that girl could move. They were doing a combination of Beyonces Old songs to new songs, the mix was great Gabe made it for the group. The dance came to and end and everyone stood up clapping and whistling for the group. I was so proud of Ayla she was flawless today.

"Omg Ayla you were awesome." I said to her as she made her way over to us from there change rooms. The girls agreed complementing her dance moves.

"Aw thanks girls, thanks for coming." she smiled looking around at all of us. We made our way to the car, my phone tinged the messenger tone. Must be mom she replied back saying Thats fine Hon, I just told her we were going to hang out tonight I was only going to the fight. I didn't want to drink not after what happen last weekend. Tonight there was a party at a Prestons house Beccy said who the hell is Preston?

"Hey guys who's Preston?" I asked the girls starting up the car. I wonder who was fighting tonight, Ayla said something about Preston boy.

"Oh no Preston is Preston high,  Lucas Simmon is fighting tonight. He's from their plus his an ass!"

"No reason, I thought Kaden was fighting tonight?" 

Ayla shook her head at me "No dickface isn't fighitng tonight." I chuckled at her comment about Kaden that suited him.

"Lucas Simmons is a well known fighter around here. He's a pretty tough guy, he's the only one to step up too the Champ Kaden. The guys got balls I'll give him that but he's cocky too. Them too should be twins." Beccy commented shaking her head, Wow there someone who can compare to Kaden, Kaden's tough I mean the way he fights, it's scary.

"Wow they must be close, same personality." I chuckled at Beccy through the rear view mirror.

"Ah noo way Lucas Simmons is an enemy. Kaden's enemy." 

*******

God I love Rihanna's Album Unapologetic, thought I would let you's know hahaha :D

Pretty boring Chapter, not much too it but next one should be good. Kaden has an enemy and his name is Lucas :) I haven't edited this yet because I'm lazy and I wanted to hurry and put it up because I'm starting another story so yeah sorry there may be grammars. 

Only two commented (feeling sad, but allgoods) so I'm going to dedicate it to both lovely people Yassmine Mahmoud and Agent0097 even though there short comments, I'm glad yous are enjoying it, it's comments like that, that keep me writing this story so thank you both :)  :)  I'm following both you guys :)