The Truth

What! another update :) since I left you guys hanging for so lond I did another chappie, hope yous enjoy it.

******

The car ride was silent, well I tried to talk, but Kaden had his music on way too loud. It over powered my voice. I glanced over towards Kaden he seemed calm and in his zone with the music, he would bop his head now and then ,every now and then Kaden would glance over towards me and smile. He is so complicated, he would be angry one minute then happy another, sometimes I would think he had bi polar. He confuses me, he could be a complete ass one second then he could completely change being nice.

Kaden is just a complicated person I guess.

We pulled into a car park of a building, glancing around me; I could see a huge sign at the front saying 'Sam's BBQ Shack'. The building was medium size, it was made out of wood and brick it looked like it has been here for years.

"You hungry?" he asked me, I shook my head, I wasn't hungry.

"Well I'm starving," he replied walking towards the front door.

I followed behind Kaden as he led the way. We were greeted by a tall brunette that had way too much makeup on if you ask me. As soon as her eyes set on Kaden she stood straight sticking her chest up high pushing her boobs out. She smiled brightly at Kaden,

"Welcome to Sam's BBQ Shack, I will be your waitress," she grinned at Kaden it sounded a little too flirty, she turned slightly to look at me, she frowned, What the hell, "Table for two?" she mumbled handing Kaden and I our menus. I snatched mine out of her hand; she glared at me I just turned to look for my own table.

I sat down at a random table; I don't see the point in her showing us our table when there was hardly anyone in here. Sitting down, Kaden took his time coming to the table, the waitress whose name was Racheal was talking his ear off.

"Our specials for lunch today are the Bbq and honey glazed ribbs with a side of fries and salad" she said Kaden just shook his head.

"I'll have my usual, The Combo Ribs with the side of smoked wings and fries and a large Mountain Dew with ice," he ordered swiflty to her without looking at the menu. She nodded at him writing it down.

Kaden glanced over at me, "Order whatever you want, I'm paying."

"And for you" she mumbled rudely, I looked up at her in shock, what kind of service was this. What a rude bitch. I decided to play around with her a little, looking down at my menu I scanned through there wasn't anything in particular that I wanted, I smiled maybe it was going to take a long time to decide.

"How's the burger's here?" I asked her scanning the burgers, they had a variety.

"There fine" she replied short.

"Hmm, no I don't feel like a burger, what about the wings, how are they"

"There fine too, actually there the best wings around town," she replied tapping her foot impatiently. My plan was working she was becoming annoyed.

"Uh, I don't know what I should get, what would you suggest," I nodded towards her,

"I suggest anything," she mumbled back tapping her pen on the paper.

"I might grab the Wings and Rings with ranch sauce," I said, she nodded writing it down.

"Actually no, I don't want the ranch sauce," I said, she rolled her eyes and crossed it out on the paper. Kaden nudged my foot under the table, looking up he smirked and shook his head. I think he knew what I was doing, I was trying to annoy her and it was working. "Can I just get tomato sauce."