Feelings

Oh My head, I felt sluggish and unaware of my surroundings, where the hell am? Looking around I was inside a caravan wrapped up in a blanket on a double bed, what the hell, how did I get here?

"Shiloh" someone spoke, turning towards the person it was Kaden he was sitting at the edge of the bed looking over at me.

"How you feeling" he questioned coming closer towards me.

"What the hell happen?" I questioned getting up but I failed as my body layed back limp, I felt really sore.

"Do you remember last night" he questioned moving closer so that I could see him. I tried to remember, I remember I was coming out of the toilets, Lucas talking to me then he kissed my neck and I tried to get him off and he wouldn't listen then Kaden came out of nowhere, they were arguing about to get into a fight then blank after that, and now I've woken up here, I do not know how I ended up here.

"Yeah the last thing I remember was you and Lucas, you guys were arguing and something happen then blank, that's all I remember, what the hell happen and how did I end up here?" I questioned him.

"That fucker pushed you out of his way to get to me and you hit your head on the ground hard, you were knocked out" he replied while rubbing soothe strokes over my head I winced at the touch. "You have a little lump on your head but you're OK, the ranger called the local doctor to come check you out just in case of a concussion"

"How did I get here and whose caravan am I in?" I mumbled.

"I carried you here to see the doctor, this is the ranger's caravan" he replied, I didn't like that I slept in someone else's bed especially if I don't know them.

"Have you been here all night?"

"Yeah" he replied "I didn't want to leave you in a strange place by yourself I would of got your friends but they were too intoxicated" he mumbled, Aw Kaden thought of me and stayed for a familiar face.

"That sounds about right about the girls" I lightly chuckled he smiled back "Thank you Kaden, for bringing me here and for staying with me" I said smiling at him.

"It was my fault he pushed you, I shouldn't have egged him on"

"No Kaden this is Lucas's fault he should have listen, you helped me Kaden if you didn't come I don't.. know what would of happened" I mumbled, Lucas could of done anything last night I'm grateful that Kaden found us.

Kaden glared down at his hands, tightening his fist into a ball, he looked mad "That fucker would have never done anything to you, the thought of him..." I reached for his hand taking it in mine hoping that it would stop him and calm him down, I wanted to hug him he was being protective of me, he cared about me.

"I'm just glad I looked for you" he continued blowing out a breath.

"You looked for me?" I questioned him he nodded.

"Yes I wanted to apologise and didn't I tell you not to walk around here by yourself especially at night, you could have avoided this situation Shiloh" I rolled my eyes up at him, I was only going to the toilet which was near my tent anyway I didn't know Lucas would be lurking about.

"I went to the toilet and apologise for what?"

"Well you just walked off and I wanted to apologise for the other night"

"What happened the other night?" I questioned with a smile I knew what he was talking about but I wanted to hear it out of his own mouth.

"You know what I'm talking about" he replied I shook my head continuing to smile.