Hurting Me

Finally omg its been too long anyway enjoy! There are diffrent POV's

Kaden's POV

My body was still slightly sore from lastnight. Nothing that I couldn't handle though. I could tell that my body was going to be brusied. As annoyed as I am right now of what happened and what Lucas the pussy and his weak boys did I couldn't stop thinking about Shiloh. She was sound asleep cuddled next to me with her arm around my waist. I smiled down at her. She tried to protect me last night, she even had the courage to jump on one of the guys for them to stop. She tried her best I know she did but she had no chance against them. But I loved her courage. 

But I was angry also about her being there I didn't want her to come with me because I knew what I was walking into. I knew Lucas had something planned whether it was to fight me one on one or his pussy friends. I didn't want Shiloh to be there watching, I knew she was scared I could tell by her face she had tears in her eyes and it did hurt to see her like that. I knew what Lucas wanted he wanted a fight and that's what that fucker got!

Lucas the bitch who couldn't fight his own battles alone may have thought he won this time. But he will have his day in the ring one on one with no one to back him up. I'm going to train harder, I'm going to win this fight and beat that fucker! His day is coming.

My phone wouldn't stop ringing but I didn't want to answer it I already knew who it was. It would be one of the guys asking how I am. I was fine for someone who had been jumped, I was pretty calm. Blowing out a breath I felt Shiloh wrap her arm around me tighter. I smiled but it soon vanished.I didn't know what was going on between us two, well actually nothing was happening between us two I wasn't ready for a relationship but I knew Shiloh was and that's what she wanted. 

A part of me did have some sort of feeling for her I mean I liked being around her, I liked playing around with her and making her angry. I liked it when she got angry it was cute. But I was leading her on and I had to stop, I had to let her know that we were only friends and that I didn't want more. I didn't want to hurt her anymore then I am now.

I had to clear my mind of her, I had to leave right now. I didn't want her waking up and thinking that we were anything more then just friends. I quickly messaged Jordan to come pick me up he was on his way. Lifting her hand lightly I pulled it off and placed it on to her side while sliding out of the bed. She was still fast asleep I quickly put my shoes and left without another glance. I quickly ran down the stairs in hope that her mom wasn't around to see me leaving. Luckily she wasn't and I was out the door. I walked down the stree a little waiting for Jordan. 

He pulled up beside me and I quickly jumped in. " Hey, I've been trying to call you all morning." 

"I know I was still sleeping." I lied looking out the window, He nodded. 

"How you feeling man, don't look to bad," he asked scanning my face.

I shrugged, "I feel fine."

"Those fuckers are going to pay for what they did. The boys are already on it, fight tonight at Beaton." Jordan exclaimed while tighning his grip on the wheel.

"Were not going to fight them Jordan, there pussy's who couldn't fight one on one .I want my fight to be fair at the championship I want my fight with Lucas and only Lucas. He will pay for what he did lastnight." I explained looking over at Jordan. He frowned looking back at me.

"Yeah but it wasn't only him as well Dylan and Thomas were the fuckers that dog shotted you and jumped in they should pay for what they did!" Jordan yelled.

Hell yeah he was right and that day will come when they all do.

"I'll fight them all one on one but were not going there to start a brawl Jordan. If tha'ts how Lucas want's to fight then fine he'll always be a bitch as well as the others but I'm not going to be like them." I said looking straight at him, he held my stare contemplating.