Chapter 10: Between a Fantasy and a Reality

**** Hey guys! I just want to say that this would be the last time I'm gonna update on a weekday. Summer break's officially over, and I am now a SENIOR~ Yaaaaay! \(•_•)/ More boring stuff to do.

Man! I just wish I could be as smart as L or even Light. My school life would be so much easier if that happens. *cue dramatic sigh*

Thanks for reading!! Enjoy CHAPTER 10! ****

- Amai's POV -

Location: The Headquarters (A/N: Decided to add one...)

I sat beside L, who was currently munching on a lollipop, his two fingers was on the stick. His eyes, however, was glued on the monitor screen. He was carefully observing Light's actions.

"Uh, Ryuzaki?"

"Yes?" he answered with his faint voice.

"Are you okay?" I continued my question.

Ever since this morning, Ryuzaki has been acting strange. He looks more pale. His breathing was quite loud. And his cheeks look red.

"I'm fine." He replied, before coughing hard. I immediately stood up and patted his back.

"No you are not!" I stated. I pushed a button, saying, "Watari, Ryuzaki needs to rest for today. He's feeling ill. Could you tell the others to take charge instead?"

"Alright Amai," the butler replied.

I thanked him, and then after that, tried to impel Ryuzaki to stand up and get his butt moving.

"I told you, I'm fine," he kept repeating himself. "Now let me continue watching- *cough!*"

My face fell in a frown. "You call that fine?! That's it mister. If you won't get up, then I'll just have to drag you out!" I started pulling his arms, making him fall out of his chair. He grabbed the revolving chair, still refusing to budge.

"Damn it Ryuzaki! If you don't stop being such a hard-headed guy, I swear I'll take all your sweets away!" I warned him, filling my voice with authority.

He flinched. That must've done the trick. I took the opportunity to drag him to another room, where I laid him down on the couch. "Now stay there. I'll be right back."