Chapter 11: Amai's Role; Another Kira?!

**** Hi guys! Thanks for coming this far!! I bet a lot of you are saying (or thinking) right now, 'Stop talking and get on with it!', so, without further ado, I present to you...

The latest chapter of ITWODN! Enjoy~

P.S: Sorry for the late update! ****

- Amai's POV 

Location: Outside of Light's House -

"Psst! Ryuk! Hey! Ryuk!"

I kept repeating the shinigami's name over and over. After a few more minutes of no response, I was really tempted to throw a rock at the window. Well actually, I really was about to throw a rock when Ryuk greeted me from behind.

"Damn it Ryuk! Where have you been?!" I stated furiously.

"Sorry. I was with Light." He grabbed an apple from his pocket and started chewing it. "I got bored, so I went back here."

"Okay. That's-- wait. Did you say you were with Light? Where is he right now?"

"Hm? You don't know where he is? He's at headquarters with his father and L. Huh, and I thought girlfriends are supposed to know always what their boyfriends are doing. Guess I was wrong..." Ryuk stated.

What? He's with L? Things are about to get really complicated here... Hm, let's see. The episode where...

I suddenly gasped, realizing what was happening. "Ryuk! Did another Kira appeared?"

"Yeah... Another one. A fake one. But apparently, he or she must have the eyes of a shinigami, because--"

"Alright. Thanks," I interrupted him. Then, I suddenly remembered what was my purpose of coming here in the first place.

"Ryuk, is there a possibility that a shinigami could visit dreams?" I asked.

"Uh... I think so... Why?"

I explained to him about my dream. About someone calling my name, saying something like being a keyholder, and a figure having a big (I mean, REALLY big) skull as a head and some chains dangling on the side...

For the first time in my life, I have never seen Ryuk looked so surprised. It's like he suddenly found out that there's an apple shortage.