.AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey guys!

So, this is my first ever fanfic! I have been reading heaps of LotR fanfic's and think there amazing, so, I thought I would try my hand at writing my own. If there are any similarities between my LotR's story and any others I am sorry as I don't mean to make it similar but of course there all going to sound alike as they all follow the same storyline of the fellowship.
I have heaps of ideas for this novel and can't wait to get stuck into it. I plan to make it as accurate to the book and the movies as possible with long chapters. That being said I apologise in advance for the wait between chapters but I will try and write as much as possible and as quickly as I can humanly manage.
I do not own any of the original characters, storylines and locations, but my characters are my own and are copyrighted.
The prologue with be up very shortly and I would love to hear what everyone thinks.
Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I value any and all feedback you are filling to give and if you have an idea, feel free to tell me and I will take it under consideration.
Remember, if you love it please vote as it would mean the world to me.

Happy reading.....and let's go hunt some Orc!!