.two.

"Things we lose, have a way of coming back to us in the end."

- MITCH ALBOM

🔹🔸🔹

      It feels so good to meet all my old friends again

      It feels so good to meet all my old friends again. I know Louis enjoyed his time too. Yesterday was amazing as we talked to our old friends and today we have a get together at Niall's restaurant. I just wish Zayn shows up too.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Louis sat next to me on the couch. "Nothing, just thinking."

"About?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Those days. The perfect ones." I answered. "I wish I could do something."

"Hey,don't blame yourself." I cupped his face in my hand. "You did what you thought was right."

"I know." He answered, not yet sure about anything. "I think I saw that Christopher today." I blabbered out. I cannot hide this from him.

"What where?" He asked. His expression changed to angry. We never forgot Who Chris Wilson was. He literally killed her, emotionally, mentally and physically.  

"In Martha's coffee shop."

"What was he doing there?" He stood up and so did I. "I don't know, but he was there with Sarah."

"Sarah who?"

Oh God, my boyfriend is such a short memory gainer.

"The girl Sophia video chatted with, at Niall's place. Her best friend from other place."

"Sarah is from London." Louis shouted when he finally recalled who Sarah was. "I know. Sophia used to live here with her dad for two years."

He was deep in some thought. "We need to tell Zayn about this."

"No,Louis. Zayn will surely lose his temper and try to do something that he shouldn't do."

"But, Chris is here in London. He never liked Zayn. What if he finds him and does something to him?"

"Baby, Zayn is stronger than Chris and we are not sure why Chris is here. He is from London too. So he has the right to walk around in the town."

"But why Martha's coffee shop? It's the place where we spend our time."

Damn, Sherlock Holmes.

"Sh. Don't think much. I'm sure he won't be a trouble to us or to our friends." I reassured him. He nodded and I planted a kiss on his lips. Our relation is stronger than anything. We are soon going to get married. I can't wait for me to turn 24. I remember how Sophia asked me to make her as my maid of honor. But Now...

I miss you, philly.

-----