.four.

"You destroyed me in devastatingly beautiful ways that when you left, I turned the pain you inflicted on me to words.

They admire my ruin and call them poetry, but to me, it's nothing but insanity."

- SissyStuff

🔹🔸🔹

          When I woke up in the morning, I read the message from Jasmine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

          When I woke up in the morning, I read the message from Jasmine. She wanted to meet me to say something about Sophia. I got ready and decided to leave without having breakfast. The cold morning air hit my face as I breathed in the air, when I left the building. London is quite good but I miss those days and nights of Bradford where life used to be carefree and jolly.

Turning on the ignition, I drove to Jasmine's apartment. She lives with one of her friend. It's strange how we all know everything about each other, where one lives, what the other does, but when we meet, we do nothing but argue. In these past two years, I have only met them five times. They do call me, ask me to join them, but I keep my distance. Meeting them, hanging out with them, reminds me of good old days. The days, I wasted hating on her and then she always loved me. The days when we were the best fighting couple and loved to hate each other, but our love was a spark.

Reaching at her place, I knocked at the door. A girl with blonde hairs, opened the door. "Hi. Is Jasmine home?" I asked formally. "Yes, she is. Who are you? Her boyfriend?" She asked.

"No. She is a friend. Please call her." I replied. I never made any other girlfriend. No one could ever beat Sophia. She was my one and only love. The girl nodded and walked in to call Jasmine. I stood there waiting for her. After five minutes, Jasmine came out of a room and walked to me.

"Hey Zayn. Good morning." She wished. I smiled. "You wanted to talk?" I asked. She nodded. "Wait, lemme grab my phone and money and let's go somewhere out." She said. I nodded and she walked back in the room. Within a second, she came back with her keys and phone and whatnot, then we left the place.

"You should have entered the house." She said as we stepped in the car. "I was fine out." I replied and started driving.

I drove to the nearest coffee shop and we took a seat once we entered, the place is not crowdy. We ordered our drinks first.

"What is it about?" I asked. Jasmine's looks have changed. She gained height and she looks like a pretty lady now. The girly version of her had disappeared, but I suppose she's the same bubbly girl from the past.

"What if I say that Sophia is alive?" She asked, raising her brow at me. My heart started beating fast. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Zayn, I asked my friend, Danielle, who booked the tickets and she said, she booked those tickets for Emily, who has an other name and that is Stacy. As she described the person, I felt like she was describing Sophia. And as soon as I asked her about Sophia, her expressions changed to shock. I guess she knows about Sophia and is her friend."

The One That Got Awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें