.three.

"Memories is all that you have,
which help you survive the storms
and struggles of your daily life
after you lose someone!"

- NIKITA DUDANI

🔹🔸🔹

      I miss you my little sister

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

      I miss you my little sister. Please come back, I know you're alive and you're just angry, please don't give this punishment to me. I know I was an asshole to you, I should've told you the truth, but I was a coward, I was scared of losing you. Now that you're gone for real, I want you back.

"Baby, what's the matter. Have your breakfast." Lauren placed a hand on my shoulder.

Yesterday when Jasmine said she saw Sophia, I couldn't control my happiness but then I recalled that cops declared her dead. She never came back to us. It's been two years now.

"Is she really alive?" I asked playing with my fork. "Jasmine cannot lie. We should take this seriously and try to find her." She answered.

"If she is not lying then I can get my Sophia back." I smiled. She nodded kissing my forehead. "Now eat your sandwich." She ordered. I smiled and took the bite of the sandwich thinking about how to find Sophia. We can ask the cops to help us. We friends can get back together and find her. I just want her to be with me and forgive me. I have already lost her once and I can't afford that again.

----

      I need to see her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

      I need to see her. She needs to stop this drama because it's enough now, it's not doing good to anyone. The others truly love her and pray to have her back. I can't see Zayn crying every day and night. I know I don't talk to him now, but he was my best buddy. I know how much he loved Sophia, and still does.

Hey, meet me in Starbucks down the alley to your apartment in half an hour.

The One That Got Awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें