Midnight Hour

My life is harder than it looks......

  If  you lived like I do you wouldn't last a day. I'm not a human or a monster. I'm a werewolf. I like  to eat deer along with other meat (besides human). During the day I am a human I go to school I have a boyfriend but during the night at midnight, I turn into a werewolf. My family is a whole pack of werewolves. The only bad thing is they eat human. I don't  like them a lot because of that. My boyfriend is a werewolf too so we get along really well. He has black hair and blue eyes. I have Blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the best at sports. His name is Derek Blackthorn. My name is Anna-Elizabeth Mackenzie. I go to Lakeshore high school. I'm not the prettiest girl in the school but I'm pretty damn close to it. I'm in 11th grade I'm 17 and Derek is 18. I hate school so during lunch I go away for the whole lunch period and come back right before 6th period.

See, I told you my life is harder than it looks. You haven't even heard the whole story. This is just the beginning. What you're about to read will shock you. Probably even scar you for life. If you're brave enough then continue but be warned for what you are about to read will change your life forever...

(This is not in the story lol... This is prolly gonna suck. It's my first story.. So sorry if it sucks lol.)