Chapter four

Midnight Hour-chapter four

"How did she know we were gonna be here?" I asked Derek.

"I don't think she really knew we were here until she smelled werewolves...." Derek said to me.

I sighed, "It's too much of a coincidence for me. I don't think it was a mistake, Derek," I said, turning around to face him.

"Maybe she was out hunting or something Anna." Derek said to me as he kissed my nose.

"Maybe I don't know can we go home I'm getting c-c-c-c-c-coldddd." I said jumping on his back "Can I have a piggy back ride???" I asked Derek.

"Sure hold on tight!!!" He said running really fast.

When we got home we sat on the couch and talked about how we should tell Ari and Jacob about our true identities.

"Derek what do you think Ari and Jacob will think..." I asked holding his hands.

"I have no idea babe.. But we will figure something out I promise." He said kissing me on the lips. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. It was like a kiss from the clouds. It was so gentle and loving I just couldn't pull away. But I heard my parents car pull in.

"Derek we gotta go upstairs come-on!"   I said grabbing his hand and running up the stairs to my bedroom.  My parents knew about him coming over but they hate when I'm up past 12. They got to her room and laid on her bed. Anna sat up and got out to see out her door and she saw her dad coming up the stairs.

She ran to her bed and got under the covers and told Derek to do the same and act asleep. Her dad walked in and smiled and shut the door and walked to his bedroom. Anna gasped "Phew wow my parents are coming home early.. I wonder why" She said looking at Derek. "I have no idea maybe they just got tired or something." Derek said.

Anna fell asleep about 15 minutes later curled up right next to Derek. She woke up every hour she was having nightmares. About Brittany whitch wasn't normal.. She never had nightmares when Derek was with her somethings must be wrong.