Chapter 23: Small Date

Hello :) well thank you for waiting I know it's been long. Sorry but I'm on vacation now so I think I'm going to finish this story before going back to school. Just a big THANK YOU!!!!!!! All of you for voting and commenting. I love that some of you guys have the same music taste as me you know who you are :). Anyway also thank you for the votes I have reached more than 1,000 that's a great accomplishment thanks to you. One thing about the grammar someone is editing my story so I will just have to wait until she emails back and then upload it again so yea. Ok so same thing 10 votes and comments please. I'm not to pleased with this chappy but it's a bit romantic ;). Follow me if you want to get to know me just message me away I'll try to get back at you ASAP. :) thank you once again!!!!.

Love you guys

**********************************

(Alex's Pov)

I grabbed her hand as we started to walk towards the park. "Is your mom home?" I ask.

"I think so I'm not sure she wasn't even there in the morning" she says with a serious look. I know she is thinking about her mom not being there much and how weird it is not to see much of her. I know something's up but I don't know anything I just hope it's nothing bad.

I stopped and turn around and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Mir it's your mom I'm pretty sure she is ok and your just worrying for nothing" I mumbled into her ear and kissed her cheek.

"What if something is going though I mean she is hardly home? I mean I have a thought but I think it's silly" she sighed.

"Care to tell me you thought? " I asked.

" It's silly....."

"Oh come on tell me" I begged.

"Fine I- I think she is dating someone behind my back" she mumbled loud enough for me to hear. She sounded irritated by saying that. I knew something was going on but I didn't want to make her feel worried.

"Babe it's not silly I don't think so but what.....would happen if she were?" I said casually not trying to make it sound like I knew which I didn't but Mir took it the wrong way because of the way she was looking at me.

"Alex is there something you know?" She said sternly as she pushed me away.

" No no I don't know anything I swear but I was just wondering what would happen if that was the case?" I simply stated.

She narrowed her eyes at me as if she searched for any trace if lies on my face but I didn't know a single thing about what was going on.

"You better be telling the truth because if I found out you lied to me I'll be really upset " she sighed and pulled out her hair. I grabbed her again and hugged her. I know she was killing herself with thinking about her mom. I wish I could find out what was wrong with her mom so everything could go back to normal.

" I'm not lying I would never lie to you, your my love and I would never do to that" I kissed her forehead. She hugged me back and sighed.

"I know. It's just I won't mind if she is dating but it's just she has dated before and it's gone bad. Some guy was taking money from her one time and he seemed nice at first but then we found out and it's just I would be really mad if she was and didn't tell me she was dating" she replied.

"Asshole at least you guys are okay by any chance do I know him?" I asked.

"No and he is gone plus I wouldn't tell you to beat him up for nothing " she laughed.

"I can't say I understand but I know this is horrible for you so just talk to your mom when she has time. When you guys talk then everything will be sorted out so just find a time to talk to her" I explained as she nodded .