Chapter 28: What's next?

I know later but here it is thank you for waiting and only one chapter left I will talk more there and the next chapter will be uploaded maybe later on tonight or tomorrow. I know it's also short forgive me though.

**************************************************************+***+*+*********

(Miriam's POV )

Today is the day me and my friends graduate high school. Time has flown by and it's been a hell for ride. I can say though that my senior year was definitely awesome. I got accepted to New York University and that's where I will be attending next fall as well for Elsy. As for Alex he will be going to Manhattan College which is also in New York. Zach he will be attending Pace University and last but not least Josh he will be going to a school in Chicago.

We will all be going to New York except for Josh but we will keep in touch and I am grateful for that. Josh was planning to go to New York with us but he has been planning to got to this one school in Chicago since he entered high school.

Our parents obviously are upset because we won't be near but they are glad that we will be settling our lives for college.

It's always been my dream to go to New York and now I'm finally going and I couldn't be more happier because I'm going to go with my best friends and my wonderful boyfriend.

"Hey so how you feeling?" Esly said as we were being seated right beside each other.

I smiled at her and said " I'm so glad my work has paid off and saying that I'm the happiest the girl on earth is an understatement.

" I know right I'm mean NEW YORK!!!!" Esly squealed in excitement.

"I know I have always wanted to go there and I'm just really happy" I replied.

I looked around looking for Zach, Alex, or Josh but I didn't spot anybody I hadn't seen him since yesterday. The principal came on stage and the ceremony began.
Now even though I'm graduating the ceremony is really long and boring because they began with the teacher goodbyes to the students and how amazing the year has been and so on.

Once speeches were done they began to call names. We waited patiently and then BAM we were next. I began to feel nervous and stuff and once they called my mom I heard everyone clap and my family making a lot of noise and hearing Zach, Josh, and Alex cheer from a distance.

I smiled widely at them and then Esly was called and everyone cheered for her to. Esly and I made sure that we cheered loud at the boys when they received there diploma.

When the ceremony was happy we did the throw the caps in the air kind do a thing and we walked to our families. My mom and Sam were there dressed up all fancy with some flowers and balloons.

"Congrats honey I'm so proud of you" she said and hugged me tight. I hugged her back with the same force. We pulled back and my mom had shed a few tears. We already cried enough but I guess it's going to be hard to let me go.

"Congrats Miriam" Sam said shaking my hand. I smiled up at him and then my mom pulled me into her side and told Sam to take a picture.

We took a picture and then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I squealed and then smiled as I saw who it was as I was going to say something Alex crashed his lips to mine kissing me passionately.

I don't know what I would do without this boy he was just my world and I love him so much and I thank god everyday that he's here in my arms.

I pulled back and put my forehead to his running a hand through his hair.

"Hey" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Hey" he replied with a smile. As soon as he settled me down to the ground Esly, Josh, and Zach came and we all hugged each other and took pictures.

"So are we going tonight?" Zach asked.

Tonight we were going down to lake we were going to camp out watch the beautiful night sky tell stories huddle up around the fire as we ate our marshmallows.

"Of Course !" Alex said as he held me at his side.

"Alright so will be leaving at 5:30 to pick you ladies up and we head on sound good" Zach said and we all nodded.

"Come on I want to show you something" Alex tugged on my arm.

I smiled at him and said goodbye to everyone as we walked away.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the front of the school.

"It's a surprise" he replied with a smile.

We walked silently until we came across a familiar path. We were headed to the woods where the treehouse was. As we walked closer I looked at Alex wondering why he would bring me here until I saw the treehouse in front.

"What are we doing here?" I asked once we came to a stop. He turned around showing me that smile that I love.

"Well I wanted us to have some time alone before we went off later with our friends" he said and pecked my cheek tugging me towards the tree house.
We climbed up and I entered first and then I saw what he had done.

On the floor was candles lit up and a table of food set in the middle.

"Oh my god I love this. It's really beautiful" I said and turned around to hug him.

"Anything for you Angel your my life and I love you very much" he said and kissed me passionately.

I broke away the kiss and smiled up at him he took my hand and we settled down and began to eat.

We talked about everything that came to our minds it was nice and welcoming I love spending time with him I feel like he's going to be my forever even though some people will say that we are young but I don't care because it's not there life it's mine.

"I love you Miriam" Alex whispered to me and slowly leaned in to kiss me. I sat closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slowly laid me down and got on top of kissing me as if it were our lasts. So much passion and love was put into it, it almost made me want to cry. That afternoon we had our moment together for the first time and it just felt right I couldn't have been more happier. I just knew that we were going to last a long time.